Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

NYC area meet? Whiskey Cafe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 08:05 PM
es201nj is infamous around these parts
NYC area meet? Whiskey Cafe?

Anyone interested in a meet? Seems to be a decent amount of Cayenne's in the NYC area and the Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst, NJ on Saturday's has a car meet with all kinds of rides. Not only can you check out other Cayenne's you can roam around and check out other cool rides.

Even-thought I'd like to meet up with other Cayenne's, I'd meet up with anyone from the site no matter what you drive.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:34 PM
dajadeturtle is infamous around these parts
sounds good... post the location and a time to roll through... it will give me and excuse to visit a local friend...

Old 08-19-2011, 04:32 AM
ez1973 is infamous around these partsez1973 is infamous around these parts
I'm from NJ and would be interested...

Add Content

Old 08-19-2011, 05:22 AM
pakundo is infamous around these parts
Whiskey Cafe is right across medieval times in lyndhurst..back building..its starts at 4pm.. and ends until you want to leave.....http://whiskeycafe.com/

every saturday (sponsored by american cruisers.)... no entrance fee..just a donation/raffle of 50/50 1.00

good amounts of cars that turns up...and safe location...

Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 AM
used Google to confirm the spot, my friend is not to far from there, in my better days I could walk to the spot.... what time you folks plan on rolling through...

Old 08-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Weather permitting I'll roll in around 6. I'll be in the back near the other building. Eastish end of the lot.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:51 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Holy Crap that's in my backyard!!! Can't believe I did not know about it. If the weather is nice, I will shine up the C and swing by around 5:30 - 6.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Hahaha... I said the same thing many many years ago. My friend took me there and I was like WTF, every Saturday!!! Always nice rides there, food etc available too.

I'm going to try and not get my Cayenne wet or dirty till after Saturday night. Just got my shine on again today with 2nd coat of wax and it looks even better.... Otherwise then the following Saturday, but it's going to need a wash by then damn.....

Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Holy Crap that's in my backyard!!! Can't believe I did not know about it. If the weather is nice, I will shine up the C and swing by around 5:30 - 6.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:56 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by es201nj
Hahaha... I said the same thing many many years ago. My friend took me there and I was like WTF, every Saturday!!! Always nice rides there, food etc available too.

I'm going to try and not get my Cayenne wet or dirty till after Saturday night. Just got my shine on again today with 2nd coat of wax and it looks even better.... Otherwise then the following Saturday, but it's going to need a wash by then damn.....

Mines a ball of dirt right now after all this #^*&*($@%$$@ rain. Guess I wont be relaxing tomorrow if I'm dragging it over to wiskeys. Out with the ole swissvax!

BTW - looks like the weather will be nice tomorrow - Sunday is a dif story

Old 08-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Sitting here across from the entrance, some of the classics I recognise as regulars from LI meets...

Old 08-21-2011, 07:24 AM
Was nice meeting you guy's. I have to try and get my friends with their Porsche's and other cool rides to show up too.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:15 PM
yeah it was cool linking up with other cayenne drivers... two of my other Porsche pals did show up from LI later on so I ended up leaving around 9-9:30 ish...

Old 08-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Same here and thanks again ES for posting this. To Everyone else, whiskey's was a mix of everything you can imagine and if ur in the area, you owe it to yourself to drop in. If anything, use it as an excuse to clean your ride. Can't believe I did not bring a real camera

Here is the one pic I did take of ES's ride (that's daJades titanium to the right).

Last edited by roxboxxx; 08-22-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:40 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this thread now. I would be down to come out after Labor day.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Forgot to mention, many bring folding chairs and just chill (beer & smokes in hand). Its actually quit surreal as the classic section is loaded with blue-haired bouffanted laddies in tight pants, and 3 rows over is some bato with a heavily airbrushed, chain linked steering wheeled, fuzzy dashboard chevy low-rider. Everything in-between is what keeps it interesting. My guess was at least 200 cars + and I heard that was a "light" turnout.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NYC area meet? Whiskey Cafe?