Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

PICS of your favorite Cayenne Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 08:16 PM
sfbimmer is infamous around these parts
OMG, that color is beautiful...

That's the best custom color Cayenne I've seen to date... totally sick!

Originally posted by rduffyt
I have two current favorites---

There is of course the Techart Formula's

Old 04-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Fuzer is infamous around these parts
anyone like these?

Old 04-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
Carlson wheels would look so hot... to bad they don't make a size that fits the cayenne.

Old 04-30-2005, 12:13 AM
NA1-T is infamous around these parts
I really like the ACE Wheels look . but too bad they are ACE wheels . Other wise ( bye bye TA )

Old 04-30-2005, 09:56 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by NA1-T
I really like the ACE Wheels look . but too bad they are ACE wheels . Other wise ( bye bye TA )
You won't buy a wheel because its not a Porsche known brand name wheel?? They are good quality wheels, don't let the price scare you!! They passed the same rigerous TUV approval the Techarts did....
Evan

Old 04-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
22" Black Cargraphic Racing Wheels

My Biased opinion of course
Rear tire is a 305/30/22

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
front shot

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Former Vendor
or 21" Black Racing Wheel With 325/30/21 Back tire

Attached Images  
Old 04-30-2005, 02:48 PM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
I am just undecided whether I like the ACE wheels or not, I do like the price a lot Im just not sure of the star design. By the way many wheels we look at are all very similar, for example Gemballa wheels are made for Gemballa with their logo, so your pretty much literally paying for a name, so I think most of the manufaturers of wheels for the Cayenne are pretty much the same

Old 04-30-2005, 03:04 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by adiaz
I am just undecided whether I like the ACE wheels or not, I do like the price a lot Im just not sure of the star design. By the way many wheels we look at are all very similar, for example Gemballa wheels are made for Gemballa with their logo, so your pretty much literally paying for a name, so I think most of the manufaturers of wheels for the Cayenne are pretty much the same
Speedart, Gemballa and AT all use the same 5 spoke flat wheel... Gemballa is about $6,000, Speedart is about $5,000 and the AT is about $3,000, its very funny I am still undecided on rims for our CT...
Evan

Old 04-30-2005, 05:26 PM
ffr996 is infamous around these parts
Amg etr- what about the avus you had on the cayenne s?

Old 04-30-2005, 05:42 PM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
AT is about 2200 in tirerack, do you think they are the same exact wheels as Speedart and Gemballa? They look identical
Those AT Presa are just awesome, IF only I can swap the caps and put porsche caps

Old 04-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by adiaz
AT is about 2200 in tirerack, do you think they are the same exact wheels as Speedart and Gemballa? They look identical
Those AT Presa are just awesome, IF only I can swap the caps and put porsche caps
They ARE identical!! I didn't know AT made them till I saw the wheels on a Cayenne S the other day... I was like wow someone actually bought Speedart/Gemballa wheels, till I got closer and saw AT. THey must all be made by the same manuf.
Evan
PS- FFR: they are an option...
Evan

Old 04-30-2005, 07:07 PM
CromagNet is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Fuzer
anyone like these?

Hey there FUZER! I really like those wheels. They look like the champion wheels I am leaning towards. More details? Where? Size? Cost etc.

Not sure I would go for chrome... still undecided.

Old 04-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Fuzer is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by CromagNet
Hey there FUZER! I really like those wheels. They look like the champion wheels I am leaning towards. More details? Where? Size? Cost etc.

Not sure I would go for chrome... still undecided.
you can find their product at http://www.iforged.com .. they got all the their design from HRE.. great wheels for the fraction of HRE prices. They have different finishes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICS of your favorite Cayenne Wheel