Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Epl flash on turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 05:36 AM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
Epl flash on turbo

I put a flash on my 2004 cayenne turbo yesterday. It was very straight forward. Very nice power upgrade. Very smooth power. Very smooth slow speed , very good off idle. Even more beast like now.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
pat
pat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond reputepat has a reputation beyond repute
a few pictures

Attached Images    
Old 04-13-2012, 08:10 PM
stigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nice
Nice info!!
I want to be flash my 05 ctt..
It can be unmarried any time? And flash again?
I don't know which on to go with?

Thanks

Old 04-14-2012, 10:26 AM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
how did you do it? with the Durametric tool? Or do they have there own flasher? What other upgrades do you have? Congrats on the new found power!!

Old 04-14-2012, 10:59 AM
pat
a few emails a credit card number and they email all and send a special cable. you install there special flash softwere on a laptop, email back the seiral number and they vairfiy all. you hook up the laptop the the car port and click on flash, the flashes show up as available flashes ( i think the softwere goes to there server and checks what you have available, maby you are flashing two diferent cars and modles). click on the flash and it takes about 10 or 15 min to load the flash. there are some checks along the way . the softwere vairifes the flash was loaded correctly and good to go. there are good written instructions that come with.

this is the only thing i have done to the car so far. i just got it a few weeks ago. it is a very nice ride.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:41 PM
carreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the rough
I have an EPL tune on my 2005 CTT. I think it is a great tune. Great driveability! Very smooth at slow speeds .. great acceleration. Oh and my boost gauge is pinned on acceleration.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:18 PM
stigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nice
Oh thanks I want so bad ...

Old 05-10-2012, 12:42 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Got some questions:

1. How much of a credit card imprint did this leave on your wallet?
2. What performance gains did you get after the flash (HP, Trq, 0-60 time, rolling acc, etc)?

Thanks.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:24 PM
pat
here are the details on the flash. i have had it on for about a month now. very fast. like it a lot. now its a even choice what to drive to work the 996 turbo or the cayenne turbo.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...955-flash.html

Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
in the article they said gas mileage improves. After you have had it for over a month, can you comment on your observations on gas mileage with the tune:
1. regular driving (sparingly using turbo)
2. happy driving (using turbo quite a bit for a great effect)?

Thanks.