Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

OFFICIAL 6SPEED Cayenne Photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 10:44 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
OFFICIAL 6SPEED Cayenne Photos

Guys

Since we have a lot of Cayenne members here in 6speed. Lets make this thread official for our Cayenne Photos.

Let me start with mine

04 Cayenne S

Old 06-01-2005, 04:02 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
get the MA plate DEETZ....

Old 06-01-2005, 07:01 PM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Deetz,

Have you ever thought of making your Cayenne S logo on the rear hatch black? How do you think that would look? Photoshop?

Old 06-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
Originally posted by CamNeelyphile
Deetz,

Have you ever thought of making your Cayenne S logo on the rear hatch black? How do you think that would look? Photoshop?
That would look super hot.

"DO IT DO IT"

Old 06-02-2005, 11:53 AM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
I think it would be far superior to the matt finish alumi-look that comes from the factory, especially on the white paint.

I checked at Bumper Plugs and although Eric makes emblems and logos he has none for the Cayenne models. Hopefully this may inspire him and/or others to create this part for Cayenne modaholics.

Old 06-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
here's my plain non-spicy Pepper

no where near the Bling of Deetz!

Old 06-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
Originally posted by CamNeelyphile
I think it would be far superior to the matt finish alumi-look that comes from the factory, especially on the white paint.

I checked at Bumper Plugs and although Eric makes emblems and logos he has none for the Cayenne models. Hopefully this may inspire him and/or others to create this part for Cayenne modaholics.
Here is what it looks like on black from the factory:

Old 06-02-2005, 12:26 PM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
The only thing I would do to Deetz Cayenne is paint the centers on the HRE's white and get either a gemballa hood a techart hood
Then if i still had more free time and money I would put headrest lCDs and a flip out screen in the front to have hte whole entertainment system. That followed by wrapping the headliner, seat inserts and steering wheel in alcantara. After that I would not touch anything.

I like the sticker in silver because there are other silver parts in the car, like roof rails, the side, on the rear hatch, but maybe if the whole car was black and white that would look hot

Old 06-02-2005, 07:18 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
before my 20's

Old 06-02-2005, 07:54 PM
GO 6SPEED!
thanks guys for the recommendation, I am keeping my aluminum trim exterior, keeping the Cayenne S logo in aluminum because I have alum roof rails, roof strips and aluminum trim. I was thinking to do black center wheels but it hides the line.
I am going to do supercharger, techart hood and coilover as soon as I have enough fund does anyone want to contribute to this poor kid?

Rockitman: nice car! love the shine you need 22", you can't deny that

Old 06-02-2005, 07:57 PM
GO 6SPEED!
Guys please keep the photos coming!!

so far we have

Kiby
Deetz
Rockitman
Jenner

we need more photos!

Old 06-03-2005, 06:37 AM
ACK! That's not my official picture! That was just one for you to see the Cayenne logo blacked out.

I guess these will have to do for now till I get around to taking better ones:

Old 06-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Banned
FAT-911 is infamous around these parts
Here's one, still needs to be lowered, getting the centre caps done, taking the roof racks off and putting wire mesh on the front grills.

Old 06-03-2005, 08:00 AM
GO 6SPEED!
very nice guys! keep them coming, we need more

Old 06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
NA1-T is infamous around these parts
Here is mine

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL 6SPEED Cayenne Photos