Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Red S badge on a CS?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM
jrblackbox is infamous around these parts
Red S badge on a CS?

Saw a first gen Cayenne S and the S was red. Significance?

Old 05-04-2012, 09:14 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Someone replaced their S.. the red S is available all over FleaBay..

Old 05-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deilenberger
Someone replaced their S.. the red S is available all over FleaBay..
I think he is asking what the red S symbolizes, not the source.

I know for Nissan GTRs, they signify NA or Turbo depending on blue or red "emblem." Not entirely sure if that applies here or purely for the looks.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:57 AM
jrblackbox is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Enilder
I think he is asking what the red S symbolizes, not the source.

I know for Nissan GTRs, they signify NA or Turbo depending on blue or red "emblem." Not entirely sure if that applies here or purely for the looks.

I was wondering if it was a "special edition" or something like that.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:21 AM
ferraristyle has a spectacular aura aboutferraristyle has a spectacular aura about
No special edition just a replacement part. I've done it to my s and gts. Although the design edition 3 gts and I believe the trassyberia or whatever the black and Orange cayenne was called did have the s in gts red as standard from Porsche

Old 05-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jrblackbox
I was wondering if it was a "special edition" or something like that.
Answer is no then.
Transsyberia and Titanium editions are only exclusive ones and I think Transsyberia is the only one with a special badge (orange).

Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by ferraristyle
No special edition just a replacement part. I've done it to my s and gts. Although the design edition 3 gts and I believe the trassyberia or whatever the black and Orange cayenne was called did have the s in gts red as standard from Porsche
I thought they were orange but I may be mistaken.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.