Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

957 Turbo TCU Software?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 03:21 PM
GothamCayenne is infamous around these partsGothamCayenne is infamous around these parts
957 Turbo TCU Software?

I am looking to see if there are any companies making Transmission software for the Cayenne Turbo, added a fair deal of power and want to increase performance and longevity of the transmission. Thanks!

Old 05-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Not that I know of. I have kept an ear open in regards to a TCU tune. I wouldn't mind increasing line pressure as well.

However, if you wanted to beat the bushes, I would call FVD first since they have tuned several 700+ hp Cayennes and probably have an opinion on the transmission based on that.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:15 AM
JordanDre is infamous around these parts
What you mean Transmission software upgrade?

Old 05-30-2012, 04:19 PM
GothamCayenne is infamous around these partsGothamCayenne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JordanDre
What you mean Transmission software upgrade?
Similar to an ecu reflash, the transmission can also be retuned to change all sorts of performance parameters.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
Not that I know of. I have kept an ear open in regards to a TCU tune. I wouldn't mind increasing line pressure as well.

However, if you wanted to beat the bushes, I would call FVD first since they have tuned several 700+ hp Cayennes and probably have an opinion on the transmission based on that.
David Green is an owner of a company that supplies FVD parts, his cayenne is supposedly pushing over 700hp with headers, intercoolers, the whole setup, and he has not touched his transmission nor has he had any need to, so he says.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GothamCayenne
David Green is an owner of a company that supplies FVD parts, his cayenne is supposedly pushing over 700hp with headers, intercoolers, the whole setup, and he has not touched his transmission nor has he had any need to, so he says.
Interesting... note taken. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if this is his Cayenne 957 ... "AMG ETER". I have seen it a few times online with quite a bit of FVD mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=V7ZyJVioQsU

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 05-30-2012 at 11:12 PM.