Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Loss of HVAC Mono Mode - HELP Please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 05:26 PM
VaCayenneTurbo is infamous around these parts
Loss of HVAC Mono Mode - HELP Please

I drove my Cayenne as usual this morning but had to use the defrost first thing briefly due to humidity and the windshield fogging up. When I pushed the Auto button to resume normal operation, my 'Mono' display disappeared and won't come back on permanently. I hold the 'Auto' button and the 'Mono' light blinks once sometimes and other times does nothing. The Mono mode never initializes. I've tried fiddling with each of the switches to make sure on isn't stuck, tried different settings, etc. and nothing

Interestingly it DOES go into 'Mono' mode when I adjust the rear controls (4-zone) but shuts off after the 10 second period to adjust the rear.

I know someone else a while back on the forum had this EXACT same problem, but wiggled their control switch around and it started working. I tried but nothing. Please anyone with advise would be great. I don't want to get stuck with a huge bill from Porsche for investigative work.

Last edited by VaCayenneTurbo; 06-21-2012 at 04:59 PM.