Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

where to buy 02 eliminator sensors when I do primary cat delete?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 09:46 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
where to buy 02 eliminator sensors when I do primary cat delete?

Where do I buy these? I want to make sure I get the right ones. I am doing a primary cat delete and I want to get the 02 sensors turned off so it does not trip my CEL.... anyone make a kit specific to cayennes?

Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Skibum2.0 is infamous around these parts
In the past, I've used a spark plug defouler from my local auto parts store. It just spaces the o2 sensor out of the exhaust flow.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Send me a PM with your email address and I will forward you an email with pics and a link that has helped out other members.

Note - Not too many people will have an answer from experience on this sub-forum.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM
stormy69 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Skibum2.0
In the past, I've used a spark plug defouler from my local auto parts store. It just spaces the o2 sensor out of the exhaust flow.
thats what he needs, but i dont have a p/n handy. bought my last ones from NAPA

Old 04-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stormy69
thats what he needs, but i dont have a p/n handy. bought my last ones from NAPA
Sorry, but the typical 18mm spark plug anti-foulers will not work for him for two reasons:

1) the stock O2 sensors are wide-band sensors and have a wider sensor head that will not fit inside the 18mm anti-foulers.

2) due to tight space constraints, it is not possible to add this inline to the O2 sensor and still clear other obstacles under the engine.

This comes from someone who has personally installed primary bypass pipes twice on this chassis.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Well R.M, enlighten us then i haven't installed mine yet, much less looked, as i all of my parts haven't arrived from LM.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by stormy69
Well R.M, enlighten us then
Your wish is my command!

You will need something like this for your 02 extender (attached). Pretty slick setup with the short right angle, 360 degrees of adjustability, tuneable inlet ports and SS 304 construction.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120615_141046_1.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	235249  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:10 PM
that is pretty cool. source?

after a closer look, source is found

Last edited by stormy69; 04-23-2013 at 11:14 PM.