Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

HID's in the fog lights.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
HID's in the fog lights.

I've been searching on here,but all the posts seem to be old. Anyone recently add HID's to the fog lights? I'd like to do yellow HID's to match what i have in my 911. Been reading on here about getting error codes and what not,just curious if the newer kits have fixed all that or not. I normally get my HID's from DDM tunning. They have a great price and great warranty.

Old 08-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Yellow is the way to go if you make the conversion. That way, they will actually still be useful in the fog!

Good luck with it.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:13 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Yellow is the way to go if you make the conversion. That way, they will actually still be useful in the fog!

Good luck with it.
I agree,the yellow ones in my 996 cut through very well.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Is the 957 foglight H11?

Old 08-06-2013, 06:19 PM
imola is infamous around these parts
H11, get the 3000K for the fog..

Old 12-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Saggio is infamous around these parts
Order from TRS (The RetroFit Source)

Best aftermarket HID's hands down.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:40 AM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Headlight washers, fog lights, parking lights..... And the such are things I wouldn't mess with unless there was a real fog problem or issue. Changing out electronics, even altering lighting, has too high of a frequency of gremlins - unless there was a specific and necessary issue I needed to overcome. If I had a fog issue I would install some seriously effective fog lights not bother with the Cayenne's valence lights.

Old 12-30-2013, 12:56 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Just make sure you don't burn the foglight housing or wire harness, can be pretty expensive.

Good luck!