Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New tires inquiry

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 09:56 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
I am Not sure if this question was directed at me but I don'tlive in Colorado. I live in Texas where the weather is pretty warm most of the time and the Vredesteins are awesome for that.
Still hoping to get info on those nt420s tires and their tread pattern looks pretty cool. Will update my vreds thread after I change out for those who will be interested in the info.

Old 10-19-2013, 10:15 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ciaka
I am Not sure if this question was directed at me but I don'tlive in Colorado. I live in Texas where the weather is pretty warm most of the time and the Vredesteins are awesome for that.
Still hoping to get info on those nt420s tires and their tread pattern looks pretty cool. Will update my vreds thread after I change out for those who will be interested in the info.
It was but I thought you stated you like to drive in Colorado so your tires may or may not need to reflect that. Edit: I re-read the posts and don't know where I thought I read you liked to drive in CO. If you're only hanging out in Texas why look at any tire with a snow rating? I would stick to ultra-performance wet/dry tires.

Last edited by denversteve; 10-19-2013 at 10:20 PM.