Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

What software to run?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
What software to run?

It looks like GIAC and Revo have versions........anyone have experience with any others? Looks to run around $2500-$3000.
Thoughts?

Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
I heard good things about PSI510, you should contact Neil or 969 Motorsport. You should be at 530HP with bypass pipes and either GIAC or PSI which is a good upgrade for the money. I'm still undecided myself which one to get
I'm planning ecu update(GIAC or PSI), Lowering module, and Supersprint exhaust, hyperboost diverter valve. How about you? the software should be around 2200-2500.. 969 had a special before $2200, Kirby where are you?any xmas special?LOL

Last edited by alex911s; 11-18-2005 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Very cool. I plan to do the bypass pipes from fabspeed (unless there are better out there) and I will continue to do research on the software.......I will also give 969 a call as $2200 is a great deal. I also plan to get a Hyp. DV setup shortly.
I am still researching the exhaust setups.
So far I love this car though! Its hard to believe it ways as much as it does when you nail the throttle! More BOoSt Baby!

Old 11-18-2005, 10:58 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Definatly go with the Fabspeed bypass pipes....they are the best and only $550....im running the fabspeed exhaust in addition to the bypass pipes and i LOVE the sound/performance......personally im going to go with the GIAC ECU upgrade which AWE charges $2500 for and brings a stock CTT from 450 to 515hp .....i also decided to go with the GIAC b/c my dealership now offers the tune in house ($3500)....so i anticipate no problems as a result......also the REMO is just a flash program and there is no hardware where as the GIAC is an actual module that is installed in the car.....however i have heard the REMO flash takes a stock CTT from 450 to 540hp.......

Old 11-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Revo offers boost tuning also which is pretty nice if you want to do some more advanced tuning.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Banned
Neil@Orton is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by alex911s
I heard good things about PSI510, you should contact Neil or 969 Motorsport. You should be at 530HP with bypass pipes and either GIAC or PSI which is a good upgrade for the money. I'm still undecided myself which one to get
I'm planning ecu update(GIAC or PSI), Lowering module, and Supersprint exhaust, hyperboost diverter valve. How about you? the software should be around 2200-2500.. 969 had a special before $2200, Kirby where are you?any xmas special?LOL
Alex,Thanks for the kind words,

Old 11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Love my FVD Level 2, put down 603RWTQ with only cat bypass and FVD muffler!!! Did a baseline run with just the cat bypass and exhaust, then put the ECU in and gained 90RWHP and 150RWTQ!! Truck ran pretty even with an Audi S4 with every bolt on possible and has beat M3's and C5 Vettes!! Then there is level 3 with upgraded turbos if you really wanna go crazy
I guess I am bias, but numbers don't lie!!
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 11-18-2005 at 11:29 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Neil,

What exactly does the 510 kit include? Your website does not really give any detail.

Thanks,

Mitch

Old 11-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Love my FVD Level 2, put down 603RWTQ with only cat bypass and FVD muffler!!! Did a baseline run with just the cat bypass and exhaust, then put the ECU in and gained 90RWHP and 150RWTQ!! Truck ran pretty even with an Audi S4 with every bolt on possible and has beat M3's and C5 Vettes!! Then there is level 3 with upgraded turbos if you really wanna go crazy
I guess I am bias, but numbers don't lie!!
Evan
WOW! Was the Audi a B5 S4 or a B6?
Also, what is the website for fvd? Is it an ECU swap or a flash?

Old 11-18-2005, 11:35 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by SecureS4
WOW! Was the Audi a B5 S4 or a B6?
Also, what is the website for fvd? Is it an ECU swap or a flash?
B5 I believe (I don't know the Audi models well, it was the previous turbo one not the newest one). He said he had every bolt on you could do (Had all his work done at champion Motorsport).

www.fvd.us , it is an ECU swap.
Evan

Old 11-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Thats pretty impressive. Stage 3 B5's are relatively quick.
I am looking more for a flash as the whole ECU swap makes me cringe.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
PSI, GIAC or FVD....can't really go wrong either way....of course I'm biased towards PSI.

and yes we have a november special on PSI Stuff.

http://www.969motorsports.com/index....e=nfo_specials

Last edited by Itzkirb; 11-18-2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:23 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
wow Alex you sound very modaholic, you need to go to rehab ctr

Old 11-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Banned
Neil@Orton is infamous around these parts
Hey Deetz if that is the case. When is your appointment with the Shrink?

Neil

Old 11-18-2005, 01:27 PM
kinkade is infamous around these parts
I had Sharkwerks do the following mods to my 2006 CTT. GIAC flash, K&N filters, Fabspeed bypass pipes and Supersprint exhuast. Performance , throttle response and sound are signifiantly improved. I highly recommend these modifications. Call Sharky

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What software to run?