Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Another Project Cayenne TT: With Some Magnum to it...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 03:16 AM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
What rims are those?

Old 12-15-2005, 09:36 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
I hate to be "that guy" but what are the differences between the GIAC 2X and 3x flashes???

Old 12-15-2005, 04:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by MeanMachine
nice work on that cayenne im working on mine to just removed my 22 inch wheels they are annoying they started vibrating again i said F***it im rewmoving them thats it so i took my sport design 20"s and im having them painted black/silver like the option porsche has also i have bmc2x airfilters fabspeed bypass pipes...fabspeed muffler and silver porsche hood crest
Vkool tinted all windows + pano roof
clear colour

hoping to get Ecu upgrade
clear bra
maybe a bodykit soon
Cheers man... 22s can be an issue on these cars sadly. Look good but they wear through tires and then you get wheel vibrations

Don't you just love the Pano-roof? That really is cool... With the combo you already have the ECU upgrade will make the car rip!

Old 12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Alex
Yo Alex, I likey the lookey of the Cayenne. The wheels would be the only change i'd request.

Have any other wheel options for it?
I thought so to but when lowered and in the flesh it really grew on me. I guess it's different

Old 12-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Mad Swami
What rims are those?
Sport tecnos painted...

Old 12-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CayenneTurbo77
I hate to be "that guy" but what are the differences between the GIAC 2X and 3x flashes???
Not at all. 1X is the single performance flash, 2X is the performance AND stock, and the 3X is the performance, stock and 100 octane modes...

Old 12-15-2005, 11:04 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
panoromic roof is the best option ever you feel very secured inside but the weather changes when you open the targa
i just love it even when it is hot in the summer its good becuase i have it tinted

Old 01-05-2006, 09:40 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
panoromic roof is the best option ever you feel very secured inside but the weather changes when you open the targa
i just love it even when it is hot in the summer its good becuase i have it tinted
I'm pretty sure you should NOT have that panoramic roof tinted AT ALL!

When there is tint on the sun roof, heat from the sun in intense temperatures (like in california, arizona and especially Kawait) builds up between the window and the tint. The heat can eventually get hot to the point where the window will be so stressed that it could crack. I have actually seen sun roofs SHATTER because it got so hot up there

I'm sure someone else here could chime in on this subject as well.

SHARKY: VERY COOL CAR!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 10:15 PM
robots_are_neon is infamous around these parts
WOW!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by rduffyt

Cheers, but even though I did get to drive it and as much as I felt at home and loved it and wished it was mine... well it isn't

Old 01-06-2006, 05:01 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I'm pretty sure you should NOT have that panoramic roof tinted AT ALL!

When there is tint on the sun roof, heat from the sun in intense temperatures (like in california, arizona and especially Kawait) builds up between the window and the tint. The heat can eventually get hot to the point where the window will be so stressed that it could crack. I have actually seen sun roofs SHATTER because it got so hot up there

I'm sure someone else here could chime in on this subject as well.

thank you for telling me i did not know that

Old 01-06-2006, 07:37 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
thank you for telling me i did not know that
Please ask someone that would know for sure though before you make any changes. If it has been okay so far... then maybe it is okay to assume that you don't need to make any changes. I would just hate to see such a nice/exspensive roof like the panaramic in the Cayenne have to get replaced...

The guy that does all of my tinting told me this.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Please ask someone that would know for sure though before you make any changes. If it has been okay so far... then maybe it is okay to assume that you don't need to make any changes. I would just hate to see such a nice/exspensive roof like the panaramic in the Cayenne have to get replaced...

The guy that does all of my tinting told me this.

me 2 i would hate to see it shatter
i will check with V-kool about my pano roof