Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Have you gotten screwed by NEGHERBON in OAKLAND?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 01:24 AM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
Have you gotten screwed by NEGHERBON in OAKLAND?

I'm compiling a list of people who have been screwed by NEGHERBON in OAKLAND. If you have been screwed by NEGHERBON in OAKLAND please contact me via Private Message.

We need to protect fellow Porsche fans from being swindled out of $5,000 deposits.

I had nine people respond to my posts that I had been SCREWED out of my $5,000 "FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT" by NEGHERBON in OAKLAND.

NEGHERBON's practice of not refunding $5,000 deposits goes back to 1998.

I called PCNA today to complain and gave them five of the nine names. I will also build an website about my great Negherbon experience this weekend. That will cost them many sales. This site will never come down, I'll co-host it on a second server just to make sure.

A Bay Area Porsche dealer told me that Negherbon might be loosing Porsche because of some inventory financing problems and inability to sell the required #s of cars.

Well, that explains why they need to swindle me out of my $5,000 "FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT". He also said they lost another brand recently.

Old 11-25-2003, 01:38 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
Do you have a reciept that says that the 5000 is refundable?? if not its going to be hard to get the money back