Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A hard to beleive story!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 01:55 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by BostonRocket
There seems to be quite a few Cayenne's around Cambridgeside area lately. I saw a red one the other day turing down Binney Street. Was it anyone on the board? Nice ride!

I was in a silver M5.

MSindi,

We miss you and your car around here. I miss the 4am wake-ups by your exhaust.

'Rocket

I am sure that's JaMy's hehehe ^^

Old 12-07-2003, 08:30 AM
Ray M is infamous around these parts
JAMY......I have a place at River Court as well. I'm the guy with the Black 996TT and Black 8 Series on B1 (996 is currently in CT for the winter....).

I assume your Cayenne is the Red one with the 20s?? It's a nice example!

On a funny note for you Boston guys......on my way home from dinner in the North End last night, I passed an X5 stuck in the snow on Memorial Dr. (right in front of Cheesecake). No abnormal conditions, just couldn't get going again after stopping at the light!! After spending last winter driving around in an X5 4.4 with sport pack and finding out the hard way how bad it was in the snow, I couldn't help but laugh as I easily took off from the stop light in my new city winter car, an '04 Grand Cherokee Overland.

Mansour.....Boston is not the same without your car next to George's CL in front of Armani!! LOL!!

Old 12-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
haha man i crashed into the garage door in rivercourt.... i was entering the garage last night, so as u know i had to stop scan my card so the garage doors open... but the car would not stop i pressed the brake and that didnt work at all... i even pressed on the footbrake but that too didnt work.. i ended up crashing the garage door.... after that my steering wheel got locked up so i could not move my car at all... this all happened sunday at 2am.. i called the porsche roadside assistence they said they will get a tow truck over there on monday morning haha i swear man if the guy who said that was infront of me i would have killed him by now... anwayz i got my car into the garage but the steering wheel was extremely hard to turn.. i was struggling with it.... well i guess i have a long talk with the service department for not fixing the steering wheel problem the 1st time... and for ur information i also complained about the brakes on friday and they said to bring it later on bec there busy

Old 12-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Boobie Stars
if any of you all wants picture of my car and the garage door broken send me an email on jamy85@aol.com

Old 12-07-2003, 11:44 AM
BostonRocket is infamous around these parts
Jamy,

You vehicle looks awesome!

Mansour,

I'll go track down the AH for you and figure out what the deal s. he is off to HK soon. And yes, George's car looks lonely at Armani. I did see the Lapis TT three days ago; the "tall guy."

Ray,

Good to see you the other day, I'll try to drive by Rivercourt reall fast more often to say hi with my exhaust!

-Chris

Old 12-07-2003, 11:55 AM
GO 6SPEED!
JaMy I support you!! the same dealer changed my brakepads and the same $hit happens again, all those noises. Also, when my car didnt stop the other day (not when it snowed, it was completely DRY). I brought it to the dealer the next morning, they said they would check on it. They said that they didnt find any problem. My car didn't stop 3x already. -_-, if I need evidence I can just call my friends cos they were scared to death when it didnt stop.

If they said that they are busy and ask you to come another day to get the brakes fixed, I guess you can complain for their poor service. That can't happen to you, you bought the car from them and you deserve all the services.

^^

I told my mom about this problem and she is frightened, I told her to calm down, but if this thing happens again, I'm gonna tell my dad and get it traded in for a better car ^^

Last edited by DEETZ; 12-07-2003 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2003, 12:03 PM
GO 6SPEED!
and one more thing man, you should get it fixed for free since you brought it to the dealer to get it fixed and nothing was done!!

when I went over to the dealer, they told me that there is the 3rd version of the brakepads.

First -> original one that I had
Second -> he changed mine to a new one already
Third -> the one he called "winter" brakepads. He said that he would call me on monday about this brakepads cos he said that he doesnt have it with him yet. Need to order it from Porsche

Old 12-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Boobie Stars
Yup... ill give them a visit tom and see what the hell is wrong.... The thing that i dont get is how the hell did the steering wheel got locked when i took it in they said its FINE NO PROBLEMOO WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.... and i think when i crashed into the garage door it was a brake failure.... bec i was going extremley slow and I think if the brakes were working perfectly the car would have stopped

Old 12-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Ray M is infamous around these parts
Wow.....such a shame! As I was leaving this morning with another friend who lives in the building, he told me the story of what happened to "the red cayenne" last night. The subject came up after we noticed traffic was diverted to only one door.....since you broke the other one!

Old 12-07-2003, 02:07 PM
Boobie Stars
hehhe yup....... its parked in the garage now.... im getting it towed to the dealer tom since the steering wheel is very hard to operate..... but thank god there was only a few scratches on my cayenne nothing serious at all.. there was much damage done to the garage then to the cayenne

Old 12-07-2003, 02:21 PM
GO 6SPEED!
hehehe it seems that your cayenne is strong ^^ anyway you are famous in your apt now...

Old 12-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Zeo
Zeo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by DEETZ
hello...! i stay in the esplanade... its so close to urs... mine is white colour cayenne... so next time you see me, please wave ^^

anyway mine is from herb chambers too, justin changed my brake to a new brakepads and he said that the old one had too much steel parts. But the new one is having the same problem -_-
nice

i am in the esplanade too
yellow Z06 in the basement. and now i know who jamy is i didnt expect it to be him but should of thought of it hehe

Old 12-07-2003, 03:22 PM
GO 6SPEED!
hahaha we are so close together... what's ur apt number? you park your car in the basement??? hehehe

Old 12-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Zeo
wow didnt expect so many TT owners i have seen to be on here.
In river court, i have seen that black 996TT out of the parking and in the bottom floor when i get guest parking. Dont you guys in the TT scrape when you are coming in and out of the parking?

Bostonrocket- your nick is familiar and i think i have seen you once with abdulla(black M5 RMS). There is a guy in the esplanade with a white M5, is that you?

msindi- i hear of you all the time, i see your car parked in the cinema but at the time you had the TTURBO plate and if its the alkhalifa crew you are talking about then its probably the guys in waltham(white M3 owner). You probablyhave seen me, i used to have a red ford thunderbird, now yellow Z06.

Old 12-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Zeo
Originally posted by DEETZ
hahaha we are so close together... what's ur apt number? you park your car in the basement??? hehehe
W705. I am always in river court though, I am all the way down in the bottom of the esplanade parking. yellow vette is me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A hard to beleive story!