Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

RINSPEED 23'' on Range Rovers! PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 01:59 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
The tires are TUV approved for the RR and Cayenne's.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:21 PM
black ctt is infamous around these parts
This is definitely the wrong place to ask, but what all can be done to the RRS supercharged?

Looks like that one has Arden work done to it. What kind of power is obtainable out of those engines? I know the RRS is heavy as lead, but out of curiousity I'd like to know what kind of power they can make.

Last edited by black ctt; 03-05-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:33 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by black ctt
This is definitely the wrong place to ask, but what all can be done to the RRS supercharged?

Looks like that one has Arden work done to it. What kind of power is obtainable out of those engines? I know the RRS is heavy as lead, but out of curiousity I'd like to know what kind of power they can make.
Overfinch got 500hp out of the RRSport but the Speedo still says 220km/h so it you will only benefit 500hp at the acceleration and midrange which im sure a stock 450hp Cayenne Turbo could outhandle!

Old 03-05-2006, 02:46 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
CT is a much faster/better performer suv hands down, Our RRS has a full ARDEN kit, pulley upgrade, ECU and exhaust. Its runs GREAT but does not pull like the RINSPEED Cayenne.

-Nick

Old 03-05-2006, 02:54 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
My uncle has the RRS in black Limited "first edition"

The front looks nice but i hate the rear its too squared and the exhausts looks like it came out of a 97 ford mustang....ohh please and the interior its not range quality its out of Fords trash bin, its not majestic as the Range Rover Vogue!

If you want to get the Proper Deal Range Rover Vogue Supercharged !

Old 03-05-2006, 03:16 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
wheels

wheel drama to come

Attached Images  
Old 03-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I thought I'd seen numbers around there. Trust me, I'm not interested. I drove one and wasnt impressed. Not to mention that the RR Vogue Supercharged is bigger, nicer, and faster. (aluminum instead of steel) And the RRS is based off of a hardcore off roader/family hauler. (LR3) Sport indeed.

Old 03-05-2006, 04:23 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
so i guess the question would be RRS-S or Cayenne S???

Old 03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah, that's more like it. In terms of performance and price. And it that case I would probably take the RRS-S. Sad, but true. They can look just a little better. But fortunately I dont have to worry about that, I'm looking for S600s, Maserati QPs, Cayenne Turbos, etc.

Old 03-06-2006, 03:29 PM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
i believe i saw the rinspeed cayenne yesterday passing through westwood. car looked immaculate, the wheels were awesome, definitely agressive but not too overly blingy

Old 03-07-2006, 02:56 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NMT
so i guess the question would be RRS-S or Cayenne S???
how much are those wheels in 20" for a 997?? I PM you but no response yet....

Old 03-07-2006, 04:03 PM
FREDB is infamous around these parts
H O T . i want one.

Old 03-07-2006, 05:58 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by BD 997
how much are those wheels in 20" for a 997?? I PM you but no response yet....
Check your PM! sorry about the delay, internet issues in LA

-Nick

Old 03-08-2006, 01:00 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Do they make those in 20's for an x5 4.8 ?

Old 03-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
That RRS looks good with the wheels! I would've never thought to put Rinspeed's on it.

Nice Nick!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RINSPEED 23'' on Range Rovers! PICS