Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

The Collection Miami....not nice.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 01:15 PM
SYMA is infamous around these parts
Exclamation The Collection Miami....not nice.

Using bait and switch tactics! Beware!

I went to Porsche.com/dealers and visited the collections Cayenne inventory. They had 3 Cayenne S models showing a $7000 discount.

Naturally when they were quoting me with $3000 off I asked what happened to the $7000 off?? They have NO IDEA where I saw this figure so I cut and pasted it, emailed it to the management and they disappeared.

Nice.

They can keep their cars.

I hope this helps someone here.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:26 PM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
Go to Champion. When I got a price from them I took it to the collection and they wouldn't meet it. The collection never gives discounts.

Old 03-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks.
The only reason I got involved with them was because they had the perfect optioned S. They could discount the thing $25K now and I would tell them to shove it up their A$$.

Otherwise I agree with buying at Champion, but their current inventory is low low.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:32 PM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SYMA
Thanks.
The only reason I got involved with them was because they had the perfect optioned S. They could discount the thing $25K now and I would tell them to shove it up their A$$.

Otherwise I agree with buying at Champion, but their current inventory is low low.

Champion motors can sell you the car that you want, even if The Collection has it in inventory. Pretty standard practice between dealerships.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:43 AM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
I went to the Collection (it is walking distance from my house) and the salesman was such a ***** I drove up to Champion, not only did they tell me they will find any cayenne out of the whole database that is coming into the US and have it to me in under a week, they also gave me a big discount. Honestly Champion is hte way to go. At the collection they told me that I had to take whatever they had on the lot and they couldnt find me another one with the options I wanted, and tried to convince me to take the ****ty colors they had there in inverntory

Old 03-08-2006, 02:05 PM
I got a message left on my cell phone last night at 10:01 from a restricted number. It was the salesmen at the collection threatening me.

Verizon is trying to determine what number placed the call and I contacted the police here although they were not able to do much except contact the Coral Gables Police Dept.

What would you all do?

Thanks

Old 03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
I got a message left on my cell phone last night at 10:01 from a restricted number. It was the salesmen at the collection threatening me.

Verizon is trying to determine what number placed the call and I contacted the police here although they were not able to do much except contact the Coral Gables Police Dept.

What would you all do?

Thanks

why was the salesman threatening you? What did the message say? Depending on the nature of the threat you could just complain to top management at The Collection and leave the Police alone OR you could involve the Police and lawyers (lawsuit, restraining order etc..) and should probably be a last resort IF the threat was very severe.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts

What would you all do?

Thanks
Because of this thread???? If it was because of this thread call the head manager, explain to him what happened and hopefully he will fire his ***.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:09 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
You should post this in off topic also, so no one would go there,LOL

Old 03-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Steve L. is infamous around these parts
I would contact Porcsche and complain. We don't need dealers like this.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone,
The message he left was saying I was a dead mother fu@*%er, and several other nasty explatives that I really cannot type here but think of every bad word and he left it in my voicemail.

Verizon told me that the Coral Gables police can subpoena Verizon for the number. It came up as restricted which Verizon said was a blocked number, but with a court order they can get the number.

I know from the voice it was the salesman. Pretty scary that individuals exsist like this. I've been tempted to drive to the collection and lay the guy out, but I don't need to go to jail. So I am keeping a level head and figure that with the help of some of my friends here I can bring needed attention to this.

Thanks

Old 03-08-2006, 08:59 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what an ***. Hope you straighten this out!

Old 03-09-2006, 03:00 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i'm sure this dumb F will get enough calls if u kindly say his name here.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:06 AM
pdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to beholdpdutta2000 is a splendid one to behold
Post this on the Off Topic Forum and other Porsche fourms. Also might want to try PMing Deputy Dog to see if he knows someone who can help. I would defintely file a complaint and have the police pursue it.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:57 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
You should go in there, pretend that you did not think he left that message and see how he acts towards you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Collection Miami....not nice.