Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A few pics from Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:24 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
...Once I get back down to La Jolla I'll make a larger thread in OT with more of the automotive "jewelery" I encountered...
Post them up!

Old 04-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bentley500
i can understand the logic but its still a waste of money
That's your opinion.

If I had it like that, I'd do it.

Old 04-15-2006, 03:01 PM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
How do u special order a Cayenne in Speed Yellow?

Old 04-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
I'm interested in checking out Dubai sometime soon, post up any other cool pics!

Old 04-15-2006, 08:49 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
post a link to that write up yet?

Old 04-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
I used to live in Dubai. I had the last plate number and was tired of getting my *** kicked everyday.

Old 04-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
What do those special license plates represent?

Old 04-17-2006, 08:35 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Guys I'm lagging, it'll be up in the next couple days. Sorry...

Old 04-18-2006, 02:26 AM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bentley500
i can understand the logic but its still a waste of money
money is not an issue.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:27 AM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Dubai guys- Obviously the culture is quite different there, so maybe this is not an issue. The low digit plates being stolen?

Old 04-18-2006, 04:25 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alexWS6
Dubai guys- Obviously the culture is quite different there, so maybe this is not an issue. The low digit plates being stolen?
The consequences of getting caught are probably very steep. Just use your imagination...

BTW, the crime rate is amazingly low there. I would routinely see guys pull into gas stations with new Ferraris/Porsches and leave the car running with the keys in it while they went inside and took their time buying some snacks and refreshments inside the convenient store.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
SRW
SRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond repute
Looks can be deceiving in Dubai

Let alone the bank thefts and ATM machines

The consequences of getting caught are probably very steep. Just use your imagination...

BTW, the crime rate is amazingly low there. I would routinely see guys pull into gas stations with new Ferraris/Porsches and leave the car running with the keys in it while they went inside and took their time buying some snacks and refreshments inside the convenient store.

Last edited by SRW; 04-18-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
What does all this mean? Well, nothing, it's hard for us here in the U.S. to fathom such a thing existing, but there are "perks" to having a low-digit plate. You can normally get into hard-to-access places without having to say a word, you never have to valet, simply park up front and take the keys with you....and finally, nobody f*cks with you, because they know you have enough money to own them. There are plenty other small perks, if you really feel like discussing it, you can message me.

is that why you don't feel safe posting the pic of the FXX? (just out of curiosity)

Old 04-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by angryswede
is that why you don't feel safe posting the pic of the FXX? (just out of curiosity)
Pretty much. Basically I know who it belongs to, and I don't feel comfortable posting anything about him...

Old 04-25-2006, 08:23 AM
InZane is infamous around these parts
Pretty much. Basically I know who it belongs to, and I don't feel comfortable posting anything about him...
Hey, Amir. I'm based in Sharjah but I work in Dubai. Out of curiosity, are you referring to the FXX in Abu Dhabi?
Also, have you personally seen Sheikh Mohammed's #1 in red?....I haven't come across a single plate in red, not even Sheikh Maktoum's Maybach ( M-2).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A few pics from Dubai