Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A few pics from Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 12:46 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
A few pics from Dubai

was on vacation, just a few pics.

Gemballa GT700

Special Order Speed Yellow CT

Bone stock CT with 2-digit plate (plate EASILY costs more than the car)

Old 04-11-2006, 01:15 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Yellow paint looks amazing!

Old 04-11-2006, 02:12 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool pics man, post more!

Old 04-11-2006, 02:19 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
cool finds...mind sharing some of the things you did there on vacation...taking a trip out there is definitely intriguing

Old 04-11-2006, 02:23 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Felix, will do. I'm at my parent's place in L.A. Once I get back down to La Jolla I'll make a larger thread in OT with more of the automotive "jewelery" I encountered

eshaun, I wrote a very long write-up on my trip.....basically went for vacation and happened to explore some business prospects at the same time. Once I throw my writeup online, I'll send you the link. It's mostly pics of clubs and cars

Old 04-11-2006, 02:49 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Felix, will do. I'm at my parent's place in L.A. Once I get back down to La Jolla I'll make a larger thread in OT with more of the automotive "jewelery" I encountered

eshaun, I wrote a very long write-up on my trip.....basically went for vacation and happened to explore some business prospects at the same time. Once I throw my writeup online, I'll send you the link. It's mostly pics of clubs and cars
Sweet, can't wait! My buddy is in Dubai as we speak, he's supposedely getting a job at the Gucci store there around summer and his bro is talking about opening up a Koenigsiegg Dealership, been wanting to visit him forever now.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 04-11-2006 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:21 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Sweet, can't wait! My buddy is in Dubai as we speak, he's supposedely getting a job at the Gucci store there around summer and his bro is talking about opening up a Koenigsiegg Dealership, been wanting to visit him for ever now.
There was a Koenigsiegg Dealer over there Called Quarter mile they are also Distibutors for Hamman,Opera design, Kahn Design, AC Shnitzer

Old 04-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
There was a Koenigsiegg Dealer over there Called Quarter mile they are also Distibutors for Hamman,Opera design, Kahn Design, AC Shnitzer
Yeah, but I heard he spoke about opening a showroom just for Koenigsiegg, don't know if anything's set yet though.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Yeah, but I heard he spoke about opening a showroom just for Koenigsiegg, don't know if anything's set yet though.

Well, I dont know about it, Might be in Dubai or Bahrain, Id like to Modify my SLK55 by Kleemann

Old 04-11-2006, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Well, I dont know about it, Might be in Dubai or Bahrain, Id like to Modify my SLK55 by Kleemann
Hell yeah! I read in Sports car international about it, what a sick car.

Sorry for hijack, I just had to.

Old 04-11-2006, 06:25 AM
I was thinking Ecu upgrade first since my cousin is in Dubai he could just Give Kleemann Dubai my Ecu and then after a week its programmed, and then when I save some $ Ill get my self the Kleemann Headers.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:23 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
I don't know too much about Dubai but it seems like a nation on the move. Good for them.

Old 04-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Stephen is infamous around these parts
Just out of curiosity, why is that two-digit plate so expensive?

-Stephen

Old 04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Stephen
Just out of curiosity, why is that two-digit plate so expensive?

-Stephen
There is what's known as a license plate hierarchy in the Emirates and middle east in general. The lower the plate number, the more money it costs. Sheikh Mohammed himself has Dubai #1 with the #1 in red on his personal Mercedes Benz G500. Two-digit plates run anywhere from about 300,000Dhs. (approximately USD $90,000) on up, 3-digit anywhere from around 70,000Dhs. (approximately USD $25,000) on up, and so forth. Single-digit plates are almost exclusively reserved for the Sheikh's family/cars, but if you want to purchase it, it's available for sale. I believe the highest single-digit, 9, recently sold for the equivalent to USD $1.5 million. What does all this mean? Well, nothing, it's hard for us here in the U.S. to fathom such a thing existing, but there are "perks" to having a low-digit plate. You can normally get into hard-to-access places without having to say a word, you never have to valet, simply park up front and take the keys with you....and finally, nobody f*cks with you, because they know you have enough money to own them. There are plenty other small perks, if you really feel like discussing it, you can message me.

Old 04-14-2006, 01:21 PM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
There is what's known as a license plate hierarchy in the Emirates and middle east in general. The lower the plate number, the more money it costs. Sheikh Mohammed himself has Dubai #1 with the #1 in red on his personal Mercedes Benz G500. Two-digit plates run anywhere from about 300,000Dhs. (approximately USD $90,000) on up, 3-digit anywhere from around 70,000Dhs. (approximately USD $25,000) on up, and so forth. Single-digit plates are almost exclusively reserved for the Sheikh's family/cars, but if you want to purchase it, it's available for sale. I believe the highest single-digit, 9, recently sold for the equivalent to USD $1.5 million. What does all this mean? Well, nothing, it's hard for us here in the U.S. to fathom such a thing existing, but there are "perks" to having a low-digit plate. You can normally get into hard-to-access places without having to say a word, you never have to valet, simply park up front and take the keys with you....and finally, nobody f*cks with you, because they know you have enough money to own them. There are plenty other small perks, if you really feel like discussing it, you can message me.

i can understand the logic but its still a waste of money

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A few pics from Dubai