Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Interior Care >> Beige Leather

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 10:42 PM
GoldenPEPPA is infamous around these parts
Interior Care >> Beige Leather

Yeah so I was a dummy and got the beige interior. 4 months and it looks like sh*t. It seems that the seating surfaces are now darkened by a combination of denim and or "dust and dirt".

I bought Meguiars Gold Leather cleaner/conditioner and it doesn't work well... at all!

I took a cotton towel with simple soapy water and tested on an inconspicuous area and it worked much better...

And how do you guys take care of your dash/door panels, etc??? What kind (if any) vinyl or leather conditioners? I remember from the old days we were told not to use armor-all...

Old 04-14-2006, 11:54 PM
bobbrock is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GoldenPEPPA
Yeah so I was a dummy and got the beige interior. 4 months and it looks like sh*t. It seems that the seating surfaces are now darkened by a combination of denim and or "dust and dirt".

I bought Meguiars Gold Leather cleaner/conditioner and it doesn't work well... at all!

I took a cotton towel with simple soapy water and tested on an inconspicuous area and it worked much better...

And how do you guys take care of your dash/door panels, etc??? What kind (if any) vinyl or leather conditioners? I remember from the old days we were told not to use armor-all...
My wife has same. I use Lexol and it works great. I thought the same thing about the beige after a few months but it holds up like new with a little work.

Old 04-15-2006, 10:33 AM
kooser is infamous around these parts
Second the Lexol. I have Black so it is pretty good about not showing anything, but as far as conditioning and cleaning the leather Lexol products do well for me.