Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Fayence Yellow Cayenne?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 01:02 AM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Yellow would be unique, but I agree with PorscheFanatic - black with some yellow accents.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:50 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
I took this pic on a recent trip to Dubai, it's Speed Yellow...

Old 06-13-2006, 08:05 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
I took this pic on a recent trip to Dubai, it's Speed Yellow...
That is sick!!!

Old 06-13-2006, 11:06 PM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, perhaps black with yellow accents or even white -- the all yellow seems a bit odd on this car.

Old 06-14-2006, 12:05 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
so what are you waitin for ? just do it they'll be nice combo cayenne with carrera GT

Old 06-14-2006, 01:57 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
I've seen the yellow Cayenne in Dubai as well. I didn't like it one bit although that's just me. It's all about personal choice.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:27 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mkell
Yellow would be unique, but I agree with PorscheFanatic - black with some yellow accents.
+1

Would look great!

Last edited by Zlaatan; 06-29-2006 at 02:42 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:32 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mkell
+1

Black/black with black wheels and yellow accents would look superb. And then slap on a Gemballa aerokit on it!

Old 06-17-2006, 04:16 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
+1

Black/black with black wheels and yellow accents would look superb. And then slap on a Gemballa aerokit on it!
and Dont forget the Gemballa 22"s or 23"s

Old 06-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I love the Cayenne and I love Yellow but the color and car do not mix. I don't know what it is but it looks Bad I think you could use it as a taxi in your spare time.

Black with Yellow Calipers would look hot pulling the CGT. I would not go overboard with the yellow accents just a nice splash of yellow.

Old 06-17-2006, 04:26 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
I love the Cayenne and I love Yellow but the color and car do not mix. I don't know what it is but it looks Bad I think you could use it as a taxi in your spare time.

Black with Yellow Calipers would look hot pulling the CGT. I would not go overboard with the yellow accents just a nice splash of yellow.
My cayenne s is flat black with yellow calipers and painted 20" Porsche Sport design wheels

Old 06-24-2006, 06:00 AM
Banned
gezi999 is infamous around these parts
ferrari red TechArt MAGNUM

Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2006, 10:56 AM
fayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura aboutfayence has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
My cayenne s is flat black with yellow calipers and painted 20" Porsche Sport design wheels
Can you post a photo?

Old 06-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by fayence
Can you post a photo?
Ofcourse I can

Attached Images   
Old 09-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Banned
nickm is infamous around these parts
Go for the Ferrari Giallo (fly yeallow) color. Nice yellow...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fayence Yellow Cayenne?