Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Best exhaust system for 06 CS?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 01:22 AM
thsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nice
Question Best exhaust system for 06 CS?

Just got a Cayenne S and would like to improve the sound of the exhaust... what would be the best sounding, perfect fitting, good quality, and not too costly exhaust system for a 2006 Cayenne S? Thanks!

Old 12-03-2006, 04:29 AM
hendrady is infamous around these parts
Do a Custom Exhaust

Do a custom exhaust!! its definitely woth it!! Good price too..
I customed my v6 cayenne, and it sounds like a monster now! =p

Old 12-03-2006, 04:44 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hendrady
do you have any sound clip of your custom exhaust?

Old 12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts

how/where did u do a custom exhaust?? can we get a sound clip or video, i am interested in something like this... how much did it cost?

Old 12-03-2006, 11:11 AM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by thsiao
Just got a Cayenne S and would like to improve the sound of the exhaust... what would be the best sounding, perfect fitting, good quality, and not too costly exhaust system for a 2006 Cayenne S? Thanks!

i think many people here have had good experiences with www.fabspeed.com products- the bypass pipes. Cargraphic also has some good exhausts but that is more expensive than the bypass pipes..

Old 12-03-2006, 12:12 PM
kooser is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bentley500
how/where did u do a custom exhaust?? can we get a sound clip or video, i am interested in something like this... how much did it cost?
Sound clips on my web link below.
Cargraphic not only sounds great but looks hot too - pics also on my site.

Old 12-03-2006, 02:13 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
I have a 06 CS and its equipped with Fabspeed mufflers and catbypass pipes, All I can say you will love it especially when its time to push the pedal to the metal at Wide open throttle

Old 12-03-2006, 06:05 PM
thsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nicethsiao is just really nice
Sorry to ask but... the catbypass pipes is the section before the mufflers right? Do they have a system that comes with both sections?

Also, as for custom exhaust systems... where do you guys get it done? At any exhaust shop? I live in SoCal...

Old 12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Sorry to ask but... the catbypass pipes is the section before the mufflers right? Do they have a system that comes with both sections?

Also, as for custom exhaust systems... where do you guys get it done? At any exhaust shop? I live in SoCal...
Had mine done at the $tealer, but they said that they would warranty all their work and any "ill consequences", which there shouldn'tbe any anyhow.

Evolution has complete system I think, otherwise do cats and muffler at same time, but sep. purchase.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Porsche Cayenne V6 with custom exhaust!! enjoy.. =)

Originally Posted by Cognac
do you have any sound clip of your custom exhaust?
Yeah, here's a clip I just took and posted! It's a lil' dark, but I'll post a better one next time. =)

Please post your comments guys.. Thx!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDG2Bu72Cq8

Old 12-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeah, here's a clip I just took and posted! It's a lil' dark, but I'll post a better one next time. =)

Please post your comments guys.. Thx!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDG2Bu72Cq8
hey that sounds amazing for a Cayenne V6!!! Where did u get this thing made?

Old 12-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Nice resonance for a V6 and really clean sounding.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by bentley500
hey that sounds amazing for a Cayenne V6!!! Where did u get this thing made?
I did mine at AAA mufflers just off 10 highway @ La ciennega Blvd. =) thx for the comment.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:12 PM
I did mine at AAA mufflers just off 10 highway @ La ciennega Blvd. =) thx for the comment.
Do you have pics of the exhaust? So you just had your "mufflers" done there? I live pretty close to over there and could be considering checking them out. How much did you pay?

Old 12-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Do you have pics of the exhaust? So you just had your "mufflers" done there? I live pretty close to over there and could be considering checking them out. How much did you pay?
I'm sorry, I haven't had any chance to take pictures of it yet. I'll be posting them on the forum these couple of days tho.. anyway, I paid $550 for the custom mufflers, but that was a 1 time deal "he" said. The original price should be $850<

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best exhaust system for 06 CS?