Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

13.07s 1/4 mile 08 CAYENNE TURBO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 07:43 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
That is absolutely awesome! Good to know. Definetley a gret selling point for me : )

Old 04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
GoldenPEPPA is infamous around these parts
Cayenne needs a "launch button".... software like Ferrari that handles rpm/tranny speed "stall" and such...

Old 04-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Bahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Mabrook and Great times posted, Any thought on the Catbypass pipes, larger primary catalytics and a aftermarket muffler?
thanks man , i dont want to get an exhaust cause it will sound loud and its a daily driver i'm thinking of getting 100 cell cats and intercooler upgrade especially for our weatherin the middle east most people are upgrading to the turbo s intercooler i dont if the 08 comes with turbo s intercooler or the o7 model i will do my reserch and will let you know , i'm thinking of getting the rsr plenums as well , but for now i'm limited most of the tunners in usa dont have a car to test new parts so i have to wait for a while

Old 04-27-2007, 04:48 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bahrain 996TT
thanks man , i dont want to get an exhaust cause it will sound loud and its a daily driver i'm thinking of getting 100 cell cats and intercooler upgrade especially for our weatherin the middle east most people are upgrading to the turbo s intercooler i dont if the 08 comes with turbo s intercooler or the o7 model i will do my reserch and will let you know , i'm thinking of getting the rsr plenums as well , but for now i'm limited most of the tunners in usa dont have a car to test new parts so i have to wait for a while
who sells the plenums for the MY08s? I know Fabspeed has them for the 06 and < but will the 06 plenum fit the 08? Also do you plan to get lowering links to bring it down a bit?

Old 04-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
...one word ...superb!!

Old 04-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Bahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond reputeBahrain 996TT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BD 997
who sells the plenums for the MY08s? I know Fabspeed has them for the 06 and < but will the 06 plenum fit the 08? Also do you plan to get lowering links to bring it down a bit?
the part number for 06 and 08 is the same this what the dealer here told me so it should fit , by looking at it compared to one of my friends 06 its identical , the car ride is too hard , i will leave it the way it is tell i find a nice bodykit and a set of wheels
i just found out something intresting today , if you turn the psm off the car drive changes completley its like at sport mode , it doesnt shift at low rpm and its always on power , i'm not sure if the 07 model used to do that
once you get your car the first thing you should do is launching the car from zero against any car , use the foot brake step the boost will climb to 0.6 bar and let it go its like a launch control the car racing against you will be shocked of how big the suv lauches hard ,but its only in street racing in drag it didnt do well maybe cause of track bite the car loosed traction and the traction control was activated anyway i'm having alot of fun with this car more than any other car i own , because of the expression of people faces after racing them

Old 04-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
woow! with a few PSI more and you would be in the 12 range!!!
congrats!!!! nice beast!!!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 05:15 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great runs!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 05:48 PM
the part number for 06 and 08 is the same this what the dealer here told me so it should fit , by looking at it compared to one of my friends 06 its identical , the car ride is too hard , i will leave it the way it is tell i find a nice bodykit and a set of wheels
i just found out something intresting today , if you turn the psm off the car drive changes completley its like at sport mode , it doesnt shift at low rpm and its always on power , i'm not sure if the 07 model used to do that
once you get your car the first thing you should do is launching the car from zero against any car , use the foot brake step the boost will climb to 0.6 bar and let it go its like a launch control the car racing against you will be shocked of how big the suv lauches hard ,but its only in street racing in drag it didnt do well maybe cause of track bite the car loosed traction and the traction control was activated anyway i'm having alot of fun with this car more than any other car i own , because of the expression of people faces after racing them
thats interesting, I thought that turning PASM ON would activate sport mode like in my 997.... What is the recommended break in for a CTT? I think I will wait for break in before I do any drag racing Thanks for the info by the way brother....

Old 04-28-2007, 06:29 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
No problem, get the TTS intercooler if it fits and RSR plenums but consider the Catbypass pipes since yours is a Turbo it wont sound as loud as an S.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:56 AM
How easy is it to install diverter valves? How many valves do I need? Hope its not a stupid question....

Old 04-28-2007, 10:16 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BD 997
How easy is it to install diverter valves? How many valves do I need? Hope its not a stupid question....
Thre's 2 one on the driver side and one on the passenger side..

If I remember correctly the passenger side is harder to take out, I'm trying to search the DIY but i think it was too old.. I'll check renntech and Rennlist..

Old 04-28-2007, 10:18 AM
MSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud of
Congrat's on the time! Sounds like alot of fun.

Old 04-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by alex911s
Thre's 2 one on the driver side and one on the passenger side..

If I remember correctly the passenger side is harder to take out, I'm trying to search the DIY but i think it was too old.. I'll check renntech and Rennlist..
Thanks alex!

Old 04-28-2007, 10:55 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
damn that is quick! simply amazing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 13.07s 1/4 mile 08 CAYENNE TURBO