Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Air in the back??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2007 | 07:01 AM
SLP
|
SLP is infamous around these parts
Air in the back??

Hey , I have a question. Does anyone know the trick to getting air in the rear? I have an 05 CS...and with the AC blowing low or mid strenght, theres no air coming from the center rear vents or the rear sides by the door. With it blowing at full strenght, theres VERY LITTLE air coming out to the sides by the door, probably not even enough to put out a match, and a whisper of air coming from the center rear if that.

The leave the blower setting on auto....but i tried putting it on the middle vents and still no air.

Any advice? Is this a problem that has to be fixed via dealer?

Old 08-02-2007 | 08:18 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Not much of a fix, and you're not the first. Only thing I can suggest is to close the front vents a little bit, to force more air into the rear area. Should be able to close them half way or so and still get a good amount in the front with more in the rear.

Old 08-02-2007 | 10:42 PM
GoldenPEPPA is infamous around these parts
yes it is one of my few complaints with the car... I've found that when the fronts are closed @ 60% it works out pretty well.

Old 08-02-2007 | 10:43 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GoldenPEPPA
yes it is one of my few complaints with the car... I've found that when the fronts are closed @ 60% it works out pretty well.
You should know . . . Or does your wife let you ride shotgun sometimes?

(just givin' you a hard time still . . .)