Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Calling Brandywine Porsche...Need some help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 11:14 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Calling Brandywine Porsche...Need some help

Brandywine,

Id like to inquire about having your service department give my new-to-me 2006 Cayenne S a complete shakedown.

The truck seems to have no issues (knock on wood) but the brakes are squeaking a little bit, and id also like to have the motor looked at - and depending on cost - have an oil change done just to be safe.

Anything else you recomend i am open to hear about too...

Finally, id like to get you to install my H&R Springs and perhaps a set of FabSpeed bypass pipes while your at it.

Let me know who i need to speak with, some options, and most importantly some prices

Thanks in advance.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 AM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
I think Jay is the guy to talk to at brandywine if im not mistaken.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
Jon you might want to find an indy to do installations cause the stealer will get pretty spensive!

Old 09-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Dealerships are great for routine service and sales. If you're in need of lowering springs and muffler bypass pipes you should stop by our building in Ambler and we could hook your Cayenne up ASAP. I can email pictures of a 2005 Cayenne with lowering springs and the exhaust we did this past month.