Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2011 CTT: 500hp for my 50th !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:49 PM
DaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really nice
2011 CTT: 500hp for my 50th !

I drove it 450 miles this weekend. Average MPG was 24.8 Max was 28

Simply amazing !

More to come as the car is detailed tomorrow...

Old 08-09-2010, 02:22 PM
is.deleon is infamous around these parts
that is definately a nice present... nice looking CTT!

Old 08-09-2010, 02:26 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Great looking car.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:05 PM
gammaman is infamous around these parts
Awesome car, congratulations! Have you thought about winter wheels and tires yet? I have a CTT on order with the Turbo II wheels, so will be looking for a winter set-up as well.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:07 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! what is your interior trim, CF?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:45 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats!!!!!! Nice present! Happy Birthday!

Old 08-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Very nice and Happy B day

I ordered the wife one it will come in before my 50th Bday but it looks as if my Turbo S that I ordered before my 49 th will be here after 50th due to ice blue delay until 2012

Congrats and enjoy

Old 08-09-2010, 09:15 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
sweet. car looks amazing.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:33 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
very nice & congrats.....enjoy in good health

Old 08-10-2010, 04:40 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gj325
Very nice and Happy B day

I ordered the wife one it will come in before my 50th Bday but it looks as if my Turbo S that I ordered before my 49 th will be here after 50th due to ice blue delay until 2012

Congrats and enjoy
No way your cab is delayed that long????? I think it's time to change the color IMO. You've been very patient and enough is enough.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:41 AM
DaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really nice
Originally Posted by gammaman
Awesome car, congratulations! Have you thought about winter wheels and tires yet? I have a CTT on order with the Turbo II wheels, so will be looking for a winter set-up as well.
This is high on my list of TTD. Have you found any suitable aftermarket wheels ?

Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
gammaman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DaveKrek
This is high on my list of TTD. Have you found any suitable aftermarket wheels ?
Here's what I've found so far: http://www.wheelenhancement.com/inde...&ijt=car&id=38

19" is the minimum wheel size for the Turbo due to the larger brakes, seems like the way to go for snow tires. Also a simple spoke arrangement helps to keep clogged up snow from throwing the wheel out of balance. Some of the HREs are beautiful, but looks like 20" minimum.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JenK
No way your cab is delayed that long????? I think it's time to change the color IMO. You've been very patient and enough is enough.
Looks like it will be a PTS Azzurro California Blue.
I am trying to get dealer to help with cost of PTS No word on that yet. Going to meet with them today.

Ordered car on 2-7-10 Now have to change it will add another 6 weeks on the wait. I am hoping to get the car before my 50th Bday in March.

Started this journey on 12-27-2009 my first contact with dealer trying to order a 2010 Turbo that didn't work out so I got the Turbo S Cab.

Wow going to be a 15 month venture for a Porsche Bugatti yes Porsche too long better be worth the wait

Old 08-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!! A beautiful truck!!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gj325
Looks like it will be a PTS Azzurro California Blue.
I am trying to get dealer to help with cost of PTS No word on that yet. Going to meet with them today.

Ordered car on 2-7-10 Now have to change it will add another 6 weeks on the wait. I am hoping to get the car before my 50th Bday in March.

Started this journey on 12-27-2009 my first contact with dealer trying to order a 2010 Turbo that didn't work out so I got the Turbo S Cab.

Wow going to be a 15 month venture for a Porsche Bugatti yes Porsche too long better be worth the wait
Yeah!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 CTT: 500hp for my 50th !