Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Post Pics of your 2011 Cayenne's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Jace, did u go with the 14 or 18-way seats and The reason for your decision. 18-way is standard on th TT right.
After driving both seats for quite a bit of time I went for the 14 way seats. The higher side bolsters by my quads and my lats was more than I wanted. Wish the 14 way seats were just adjustable as an option alone and not the higher sportier bolsters as well as adjustment as an all in one option.

The 18 way seats minus the adjustment felt more like my gts which I felt was too stiff. I wanted the although sporty seats in my opinion more comfy 14 way seats.

18's are standard yes, I opted out. But in my opinion the 14 way is the better option for me. Wanted comfy and sport over just sport.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Sor for going off-topic but pictures do bring out some important discussions.

Jace, I had a big dilemna. Felt the 18-way thigh bolsters were a little too snug of a fit. But from the picture I got the impression that the 18-way had more pronounced side bolsters in the back area and the thigh bolsters were of the same magnitude. Hence went with the 18-way's just purely based on the looks. IMO, the 14-way setas resemble all the usual seats seen in other cars/SUV's (not that there i anything wrong with it). I also always like how in the Panamera the two back passsengers have their own seats with pronounced thigh bolsters which was duplicated on the Cayennes with the 18 but not 14 way seats (if I'm not mistaken). I did not realize that the 14-way thigh bolsters were less prominent (does not appear from the picture) which would have been ideal...from a comfort standpoint. I just hope I would not be too uncomfortable with the 18-ways.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
18s are good and perfect for what their point is. They are more pronounced in the side thigh and side lats area without question. IMHO comparable to my gts without the adjustment. Having had the pas. 3 years with that I want something different and better in the comfort department. But the 18's aren't uncomfortable, just for me not as comfortable as the 14's. Both are good just for different purposes. Pictures aren't as good as 1st hand experience.

My gts has the rear 2 out positions that are more pronounced. Had it, over it, want something new.
Good luck with your purchase.

Now back on topic. More 2011 pictures.

Last edited by Jace; 10-31-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:10 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Makes sense Jace. Now let me conribute to this thread. Here are some pics of the 18-way seat taken right from the stock photos of the Auto Gallery in L.A. Wish somebody can post pics of espr/cogn interior. I even looked at dealer inventories in Germany..could'nt find them.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
willy_jo is infamous around these parts
off topic again, wish I had a cayenne to post some pics .. but I did find the 18 way seats a bit more uncomfortable than the 14-way.. n I'm not a big guy by any means.. it felt a bit stiff. I'll be going for the 14 way. And Woot, I've been looking for espr/cogn pics as well.. can't seem to find them anywhere!

Old 11-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Aperture776 is infamous around these parts
Anyone have any pictures on how the front license plate is mounted?

Old 11-10-2010, 01:20 PM
ok_computadora is infamous around these parts
dont get a plate!!! if you have to, the turbo is not drilled and it hangs from the grill

Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by ok_computadora
dont get a plate!!! if you have to, the turbo is not drilled and it hangs from the grill
Oh i'm not planning to. I was just wondering how it was mounted because I've seen some high end cars that are drilled right on to the bumper. I hope that isn't the case for the Cayenne S!

I'm only looking for US mounted plates btw.

Old 11-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Aperture776
Oh i'm not planning to. I was just wondering how it was mounted because I've seen some high end cars that are drilled right on to the bumper. I hope that isn't the case for the Cayenne S!
They drill it to the bumper on the S. On the turbo they do not.

just get a turbo instead

Old 11-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by ok_computadora
They drill it to the bumper on the S. On the turbo they do not.

just get a turbo instead
I hope you're kidding on the drilling!

I would get the turbo in a heartbeat if I could.

Old 11-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Aperture776
I hope you're kidding on the drilling!

I would get the turbo in a heartbeat if I could.
I am pretty sure it is drilled into the bumper. Check with your dealer and tell them not to drill!! I'm sure there are other ways to mount the front plate like something that ties to the grill?

Old 11-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
If there is a tow hook attachment on the front of the Cayenne (I think there should be), you can get a plate kit that screws into that.

This is what I use if/when I am forced to put on a front license plate:

http://www.rhoplate.com/

Old 11-10-2010, 07:52 PM
bump-

lets see PICS. real life PICS

Old 11-10-2010, 10:02 PM
djenders has a spectacular aura aboutdjenders has a spectacular aura about
Here are my pics. The dealer took them so not that great. Pick it up on fri.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ts-way-me.html

Old 11-10-2010, 10:33 PM
dw9982 is infamous around these parts
here are some of my Blk/blk Turbo..bought 2 months ago

Got most of the Goodies

PTV/PDCC
21 Turbo II wheels
Entry and Drive
LCA
Compass
Burmester
Black trim

Attached Images      

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post Pics of your 2011 Cayenne's