Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Post Pics of your 2011 Cayenne's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 PM
ok_computadora is infamous around these parts
Post Pics of your 2011 Cayenne's

Would love to see some of the new 11's in the flesh. I know there was an older thread started but it was full of previous gen cayenne's. This thread is a bit selfish as I have ordered my CTT and need to wait until February to see it! So in the mean time let's look at the 6speed community's

Old 10-27-2010, 01:08 AM
ManMachine is infamous around these parts
Here's the thread about 2011 Cayenne photos:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-pictures.html

Old 10-27-2010, 11:32 AM
How about some owner pics?

Old 10-28-2010, 11:58 AM
11CayenneS is infamous around these parts
Here is my brand new baby

Attached Images   
Old 10-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by 11CayenneS
Here is my brand new baby

Very nice! What are your specs and your first impressions?

Old 10-28-2010, 07:07 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations 11CayenneS. Loving your meteor grey color. Very nice reflection of the clouds. Would love to hear more about your new baby. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Congratulations 11CayenneS. Loving your meteor grey color. Very nice reflection of the clouds. Would love to hear more about your new baby. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.
I Have had the truck for a week and a half now and have put a couple hundred miles on it. It seems each time I drive it I learn a bit more about how fun it can be.

1st off, Sport Mode on and shifting yourself makes the best performance combo. I like to call it whiplash mode. The V8 grunt is great, and I cant wait to put in the catalytic converter delete to get a bit better sound from the exhaust.

For a car company that has traditionally steered very clear of Luxury, Porsche has nailed it on the head with this truck. What a great balance of luxury and performance. BMW is screwed with the X5 Vs this new model Cayenne.

I live in FL and have to say Ventilated seats are the best option I have had in any car.

Overall this is a great transition from sports car (my 2008 Cayman S) to a family vehicle.

Oh btw, The dealership gave me a Panamera V6 Loaner while lojack was being installed. This Paneamera had the Sport Chrono package and the PCM. The sticker on the car was 10k more than the sticker on my Cayenne S. I am very glad I went with the Cayenne S.

Old 10-30-2010, 03:20 PM
copasetic222 is infamous around these parts
BMW is screwed with the X5 Vs this new model Cayenne.
Yes they are....just as soon as Porsche lowers its prices 20%.

Old 10-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by copasetic222
Yes they are....just as soon as Porsche lowers its prices 20%.

Not sure how you figure that. The deal the Porsche Dealership gave me was untouchable by the BMW dealership. Before closing the deal I went and had them compare a comparably equipped X5 and they wouldnt touch the deal.

Apples to Apples the cars cost withing a couple thousand of each other. At almost 80k, a couple thousand is a very close race.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:23 PM
copasetic222 is infamous around these parts
Not sure how you figure that. The deal the Porsche Dealership gave me was untouchable by the BMW dealership. Before closing the deal I went and had them compare a comparably equipped X5 and they wouldnt touch the deal.

Apples to Apples the cars cost withing a couple thousand of each other. At almost 80k, a couple thousand is a very close race.
I figure it this way. An X5 M and a comparably equipped Turbo (I know that's subjective) have about a $20 grand price difference. The X5M would be about the same price as a comparably equipped Cayenne S.

I'm just venting about Porsche's option pricing and the lack of value at resale time. The Cayenne's are undoubtedly "better" vehicles if you push them to their limits, but the X5's represent way better value.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by copasetic222
I figure it this way. An X5 M and a comparably equipped Turbo (I know that's subjective) have about a $20 grand price difference. The X5M would be about the same price as a comparably equipped Cayenne S.

I'm just venting about Porsche's option pricing and the lack of value at resale time. The Cayenne's are undoubtedly "better" vehicles if you push them to their limits, but the X5's represent way better value.

Turbo Vs X5M is a different ball park. I do agree. But X5 50I vs Cayenne S is pretty close. That is the comparison I did.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
Umm.. this thread was created to post pics of '11 Cayenne's =)

Old 10-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
first pic is a spitting image of what mine will look like. (on order)
the rest are from the dealer when I placed my order

Attached Images      
Old 10-31-2010, 12:47 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
here is the loaner 2011 Turbo they gave me for a few days while I made my order decision....

Attached Images      
Old 10-31-2010, 02:33 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Jace, did u go with the 14 or 18-way seats and The reason for your decision. 18-way is standard on th TT right.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post Pics of your 2011 Cayenne's