Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Debadged 2011 Cayenne photos?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 01:53 PM
DanK is infamous around these parts
Debadged 2011 Cayenne photos?

anyone have any photos of debadged '11 Cayennes?

I'd especially love to see some of a silver cayenne.

thanks!

Old 01-13-2011, 03:46 PM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
ive got pics of feet......

Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Magnetic K is infamous around these parts
I do not have a picture of a debadged 2011 Cayenne, but I attached a photo of my base Cayenne with the deletion of the model designation. I like the cleaner look.

The other day, I saw a white Cayenne debadged Turbo scream past me doing over 100 mph on the Parkway. The debadged white Turbo had only the colored Porsche Crest on the back. Looked subtle and elegant.

Attached Images  
Old 01-14-2011, 11:19 AM
thanks for the photo Magnetic

I agree there's too much going on with the P O R S C H E and cayenne text on the back. I'm trying to decide if I want to off everything or just one of the badges.

I hadn't even thought of replacing all the text with a porsche crest. very interesting idea. thanks!

Old 01-14-2011, 12:25 PM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Magnetic K
I do not have a picture of a debadged 2011 Cayenne, but I attached a photo of my base Cayenne with the deletion of the model designation. I like the cleaner look.

The other day, I saw a white Cayenne debadged Turbo scream past me doing over 100 mph on the Parkway. The debadged white Turbo had only the colored Porsche Crest on the back. Looked subtle and elegant.
Just now noticing the rear fog lamps are actually much lower now on the rear bumper and separate from the lights.

Those always tended to burn out and not throw the !, so i have been pulled over several times for brake lights and hate having to explain its a "rear fog lamp" per Porsche.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Magnetic K is infamous around these parts
A solitary small Porsche Crest on the rear would be very enigmatic and cryptic, with only a subtle hint to the Porsche cognoscenti.

Maybe someone can photoshop a crest onto the rear of a debadged Cayenne. It would look awesome. And certainly unique. It certainly caught my eye as that white Cayenne Turbo blew by me as I watched its rear disappear around the curves.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:24 PM
ok_computadora is infamous around these parts
I have my CTT coming in next month and the dealer i asked them to remove "PORSCHE" and leave the "Cayenne turbo" ... thoughts / comments are appreciated

Last edited by ok_computadora; 01-14-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
For sure just pick 1, but do not take both off - looks naked !

Old 01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
To the top bump!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I found some "naked" photos of fredttx50's sick darth vader style black '11 Turbo:

Attached Images   
Old 01-14-2011, 08:57 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
I love it with just the Porsche. Looks great.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Wink

Originally Posted by DanK
thanks for the photo Magnetic

I agree there's too much going on with the P O R S C H E and cayenne text on the back. I'm trying to decide if I want to off everything or just one of the badges.

I hadn't even thought of replacing all the text with a porsche crest. very interesting idea. thanks!
I can't decide myself. But i figure i can always de-badge after i get the car so right now, my order is placed with all the badges.....hmmmmm

Or do they move the PORSCHE badge if you delete the model designation??

Last edited by GBXSport; 01-16-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:07 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
If you delete the model, it removes the Cayenne portion, Porsche stays.

I'm in your boat GBX. Mine should be in within the next week or so, wondering if I should remove the Cayenne badge.

Has anyone removed the rear badge from a car before? I figure it can't be that hard to do...

Old 01-16-2011, 06:32 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I have model delete on my build (Cayenne S goes off). PORSCHE remains and is more centered (and looks less busy IMO) which matters for me. If you don't want PORSCHE lettering then have the dealer remove it before you take delivery. It comes off way easier with the dental floss when the glue is softer and not dried by the elements which it does after a few weeks/months.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
I have model delete on my build (Cayenne S goes off). PORSCHE remains and is more centered (and looks less busy IMO) which matters for me. If you don't want PORSCHE lettering then have the dealer remove it before you take delivery. It comes off way easier with the dental floss when the glue is softer and not dried by the elements which it does after a few weeks/months.
So, is the PORSCHE actually placed in a different position when you delete the model designation or does it just look more centered without Cayenne below it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Debadged 2011 Cayenne photos?