Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finally my 2011 OEM look dead pedal.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 01:07 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Finally my 2011 OEM look dead pedal.

Bought it from Rennline and I am loving it.
They couldnt tell if it will fit in a 2011, but it did quite well.

Attached Images  

Last edited by galion; 06-08-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Aperture776 is infamous around these parts
How was the installation? Is it just mounted with screws?

Old 06-08-2011, 02:51 PM
pedah3 is infamous around these parts
Rennline actually told me it would NOT fit and they were working on a 2011 version "for the future"

If this one fits - I'll get one now.

Also curious as to the installation.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:22 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
I had the same concern, Rennline said that they didnt know if it will fit, until I saw another 2011 Cayenne at the dealer with their dead pedal installed, so I ordered it.

It took me 3 minutes to install the pedal, I just slide the angled metal plate under the side panel and used the supplied double sided tape to secure it, applying downward force it stayed put. no need to remove the side panel to drill holes for the 03 ss screws, I dont know if the metal tabs that go behind the plastic panel could be aligned with any metal part in order to use the screws.

It looks pretty good to me and it is really secured, my carpet is clean at last. I will keep this one until Rennline comes out with a "2011" no logo pedal.

Attached Images  

Last edited by galion; 06-09-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:45 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
I ordered one online and told them I had a 2011. It arrived yesterday and I have not even opened the box yet. During the checkout process they ask for year model etc. and they still sent it so I sure hope it fits. Sounds like they give everybody a different story.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Please post a pic once you install. I have same interior and would really like to see it installed!

Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 AM
andrewgarland is infamous around these parts
i need to remedy that ugly dirty carpet around the dead pedal as well
more pictures!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:27 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I want one with no logo..

Old 07-11-2011, 10:41 AM
ondarza is infamous around these parts
I have found very good quality aluminum pedals on ebay, i just had a set installed on my Boxster Spyder and am very impressed with the quality. There are a couple of options for the Cayenne. I was leery when i purchased the set but was very impressed when i received them.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:13 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ondarza
I have found very good quality aluminum pedals on ebay, i just had a set installed on my Boxster Spyder and am very impressed with the quality. There are a couple of options for the Cayenne. I was leery when i purchased the set but was very impressed when i received them.
Do you have seller info???

Old 07-11-2011, 12:39 PM
ondarza is infamous around these parts
Search the following sellers on ebay: hight-speed-3000 carlab-design-tuning and spcear The first two are aluminum with Porsche in black on the pedals and the third option has Porsche embossed on the aluminum but not in black. The set I ordered for my Spyder has the embossed Porsche logo in black and actually looks really good. I was very concerned that having the Porsche logo in black on the four pedals (6sp & dead pedal) would be too much and not look good but it actually looks very nice. I am undecided right now which to buy for the Cayenne.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:30 PM
2011+ OEM look dead pedals from Rennline in stock!!!

http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Dea...oductinfo/P16/

Old 08-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Yay! Just placed my order!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by galion
2011+ OEM look dead pedals from Rennline in stock!!!

http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Dea...oductinfo/P16/
But they have the Rennline logo OEM must be plain...

Old 09-30-2011, 09:58 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by luiscarlos
I want one with no logo..
I just received mine from Rennline for the '11 Cayenne. It does NOT have the logo on it. I returned the previous one because it didn't fit the 2011.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Finally my 2011 OEM look dead pedal.