Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

What can we do to make this "virgin" Cayenne S look bit cooler?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 11:08 PM
samzhg is infamous around these parts
Question What can we do to make this "virgin" Cayenne S look bit cooler?

Got it a couple months ago and I'm pretty content with the interior except that I should've ordered full leather instead of the partial one, well it's too early to touch the interior yet I suppose.

All I want now is to change the exterior a little cause I already got bored with its factory look. I know classic silver is a bad call and I'm willing to repaint it, but not so soon.

I'm going to get the 22 inch wheels and dual exhaust pipes at first then I'll think of the daytime light, bodykits as well. Body kits is the tricky question here, I want it to stand out but not to over pimp it. Any recommendation?

Old 06-14-2011, 12:08 AM
pomalley is infamous around these parts
ya sell me your stock rims!

Old 06-14-2011, 05:46 AM
imtheprez is infamous around these parts
Clear corner lens,

Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that is hot. You are in Vietnam?
I saw this one movie, Passport to Love. it was good.

Congrats on the car...

Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
black out windows with tint.....smoke the rear tail lamps, satin black paint wheels, and clear corners.

Call it a day .....

So if youre in Asia market, did you get the 3.0 audi supercharged V6, well under rated at 333 hp...?

Old 06-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Thank you very much for your inputs!
Yeah I'm in Saigon, Vietnam, the authorized dealer here ain't very mod friendly and they charge insane prices so I'm gonna order stuffs from Singapore and hope that I can come up with b4-and-after-photos here soon.
BTW I believe Asia market models are all 100% imported from German, mine is the non-supercharge 4.8 V8 Cayenne S with text-book 400hp.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:16 PM
shippingman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by samzhg
Thank you very much for your inputs!
Yeah I'm in Saigon, Vietnam, the authorized dealer here ain't very mod friendly and they charge insane prices so I'm gonna order stuffs from Singapore and hope that I can come up with b4-and-after-photos here soon.
BTW I believe Asia market models are all 100% imported from German, mine is the non-supercharge 4.8 V8 Cayenne S with text-book 400hp.
hi dude, nice ride there mine coming soon in mid nov long wait thought. im in singapore. if you need help let me know. as im running a freight forwarder business and have my own office in hcm and hanoi.
pm if you need help

Old 06-20-2011, 09:20 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
21" wheels
Paint rear spoiler

Old 06-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Bushburner is infamous around these parts
when I come visit, i'll give you a holla and you can give me a ride. I would get the factory side step, or whatever it is called.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:24 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
21" Turbo II's and front / rear skidplates

Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I've seen the running board on the GL's and the Q7's and I personally think it's bit of bulky, BTW is it even possible I replace the whole head lamp set with the one from the Turbo's? Love the LED spotlights on the Turbo headlamp.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
If you were going to upgrade the wheels to the Turbo II's then take a look at these:
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...Code=958v8meac

Also the stainless skid plates is a great upgrade:

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you out with.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 06-24-2011, 09:58 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SuncoastRyan
If you were going to upgrade the wheels to the Turbo II's then take a look at these:

Also the stainless skid plates is a great upgrade:

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you out with.
I might be ordering these from you soon Ryan. How hard is the install for the wheel arcs and front skid plates? Is this something I can do at home?

Thanks!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:00 AM
AppleChilli is infamous around these parts
Ask and you shall receive -- follow the link: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/porsc...design#4222011

Old 06-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by AppleChilli
Ask and you shall receive -- follow the link: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/porsc...design#4222011

i love modded cars, but seriously that is over the top.
Way too much going on? If i was 16 and wanted to p.i.m.p out my ride, hell yeah, but i am more like 2x the age and IMHO don't even like the look of that car. Maybe i am getting old.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What can we do to make this "virgin" Cayenne S look bit cooler?