Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Aerokit Sport Design Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 02:47 PM
finiteyoda is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sajafzal
Makes them look a bit smaller, depending on the colour of Cayenne they are fitted too, I think they look cool

+1 for tinted lights

Saj
Yeah, +2 Doing a tint film on taillight can just never compare to a factory tinted version, I feel, and tends to look ghetto. The factory-tinted version tho just seems to have more depth to it, I likey. Especially on white, although I bet these would look good even with darker colors.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:01 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
is this the same kit that is a $5500 option "Sport Design Package with Side
Skirts"?

I was under the impression that the package was basically the stock pieces coming painted and not actually physical different pieces...

Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Ylincooper is infamous around these parts
^yes

Old 07-25-2011, 07:30 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Is it just me...but I really don't get the square tips...find them fugly
Though I do like the rear spoiler and painted arches very much

Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
I like the new square tips,are they available now?

Old 07-25-2011, 11:04 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Is it just me...but I really don't get the square tips...find them fugly
Though I do like the rear spoiler and painted arches very much
I agree. that was one of the first thing that had to be changed on our car.

Old 07-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
This kit comes with flared wheel arches, optional side skirts with door trim, front and rear bumper valances, and roof spoiler.

The tips aren't available yet, but we can pre-order. If you're interested, PM me.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 08:44 PM
xlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nice
I just ordered a black s with aero kit and grey/red decal along with black painted sport wheels.Should look pretty sporty.Look at Suncoast site and you'll see photo in the turbo version.

Last edited by xlr8ion; 07-26-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:12 PM
finiteyoda is infamous around these parts
Do you have any photos of the OEM tinted tail lights, that show the entire car? Trying to get a feel for the overall look in real life...

Old 07-31-2011, 07:17 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
The new aero kit comes with installation manual ????

Old 08-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
An installation guide is included. Yoda, I'll try to get more pics, that car has left us already.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:59 AM
j080808 is infamous around these parts
Like most dealerships it seems these days, my Porsche dealer doesnt have a body shop, thus they would need to send the parts out for paint and install. The install I can do myself, paint on the other hand isnt an option. Suncoast, have you considered selling the kits painted, say in a Sand White...

Old 08-01-2011, 09:31 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Can you order just the tinted tails?

Old 08-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Tinted tail lights are coming soon, probably a month or so until they will be available. Stay tuned, we will add the to the site when possible.

Painted parts? I don't have a paint facility, and I wouldn't recommend shipping painted items. I've had bad luck.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
the rear spoiler will be a separate item for purchase I'd guess in time. AT least with my GTS it was an item that could be ordered separately. Came in unpainted and by the time it was painted and installed was about 500 bucks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aerokit Sport Design Package