Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

CA dealer/salesman recommendations?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Blake P has a spectacular aura aboutBlake P has a spectacular aura about
CA dealer/salesman recommendations?

I'm hoping to purchase a Cayenne V6 for my wife this summer, but having a difficult time locating "the right one" without settling on a color she doesn't like or options I don't care to pay extra for. It's looking like special order is the way to go at this point, but I'm finding some resistance from the few dealers I've spoken with. I know it's a hot seller right now, but I'd like to find a salesman who doesn't act like he's doing me a favor by granting me an allocation. I'm in Central CA, so going to NorCal or SoCal is just as easy. Thanks in advance!

Old 07-18-2011, 03:01 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Try Carlsen Porsche and Fletcher Jone Porsche.

Any interest in the european delivery program? That would be great way to go too.

Old 07-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by djantlive
Try Carlsen Porsche and Fletcher Jone Porsche.

Any interest in the european delivery program? That would be great way to go too.
Thank you! Any particular salesmen to ask for... or avoid?

Euro delivery would be great and I intend to do it someday, but my wife and I are expecting our first child next month so it's not going to happen this time for sure.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:37 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
PM sent...

Old 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by slw23
PM sent...
Thanks bud.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:04 PM
finiteyoda is infamous around these parts
I'd be interested in what you find out Blake, I'm in the same situation... located in bay area, but still talking to a dealer in LA, just in case the price ends up being cheaper.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Niello group in N Cali are great. Call Charles 1916-710-4602 Tell him George from Modesto referred you. I have done business with him and he is great.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by finiteyoda
I'd be interested in what you find out Blake, I'm in the same situation... located in bay area, but still talking to a dealer in LA, just in case the price ends up being cheaper.
Best price I've been quoted so far on a 2012 special order has been $1k off MSRP. PM if you want details.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
I spoke to one dealer who will do $2k off msrp, let me know if you're interested in that deal Blake.

I've heard some people on these boards stating $4-5k above invoice, tho, thus my search keeps continuing

Sanchez: I'll give niello group a call, thanks!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
DanK is infamous around these parts
I had a great experience with Kevin Hanschke the manager at Porsche of Livermore. I shopped around at most of the NorCal dealerships and Kevin came up with an allocation for a stickshift when no one else could, and his price was lower as well. Nice guy who obviously cares about his clients. If you contact him tell him Dan from SF with the 6 speed Cayenne sent you ;-)

Old 07-21-2011, 04:38 PM
tex94 is infamous around these parts
Avoid Porsche of Downtown LA. They messed up my order and wouldn't do anything to fix it.

Heard lots of good things about Sonnen in Mill Valley

Old 07-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Good to know... I bought my Audi TT from them actually, and drove it up to bay area, since they were only dealer in california with the color combo my wife wanted. I was thinking of going to them for cayenne too, but having them so far away, I'd be worried if something goes wrong with the order...

Old 08-03-2011, 11:43 PM
tabolau is infamous around these parts
finiteyoda, if you can direct me which dealer you can get $2k off in Socal, that will be really appreciated. The best I can get right now is $1k off after spoke to 4-5 dealers.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:18 AM
YGPM. Not sure if it's considered good manners to disclose on a forum what discounts a dealer's willing to give over the phone (would hate them to stop offering the discount b/c of that).

Old 08-04-2011, 01:28 AM
tabolau is infamous around these parts
finiteyoda, Thanks for the PM. really appreciated. I can't reply to you now as I only have enough posting count yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CA dealer/salesman recommendations?