Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

SoCal - Clear Bra and Tinting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 07:29 PM
bruinxman is infamous around these parts
SoCal - Clear Bra and Tinting

Alright guys where are you guys going for great quality and competitive pricing for both a clear bra and tinting?

As for tinting I'm still trying to figure out which brand to go with for both heat resistance and looks. I've heard the Wincos ceramic has a blueish tint even though its really good.

I also heard the tinting on the 958's are difficult.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:37 AM
ptmobile is a glorious beacon of lightptmobile is a glorious beacon of lightptmobile is a glorious beacon of lightptmobile is a glorious beacon of lightptmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Have yet to tint a 958 but I do use the Madico Wincos film and its a great tint. It has very high heat rejection. It is a slight blue but very sligt. You only notice it from the inside of the car... the outside looks like standard tint. There are a lot of great clear bra installers in your area... Premier being the best.

Old 08-06-2011, 03:06 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
don't waist your time "shopping" for the best price. You are fortunate to have Premier in your back yard. Their work is better than any other I've ever seen...highly recommend them!

Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Thanks for the plug guys. To answer your question, the cayenne is more difficult to install than say the 911, so the installer is very important. Give us a call since you are in Socal - 714-628-0100.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 08-15-2011, 02:23 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
How much did others pay for their clear bra? If you have an example for a CTT, that'd be even better. Could you mention what you got as far as coverage with the clear bra?

Old 08-15-2011, 04:40 PM
oc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really nice
Premier only!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:36 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Originally Posted by oc997
Premier only!
How much did you pay at Premier?

Old 08-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Thank you all for the plug. For those interested in a quality install, feel free to contact us at any of our two facilities closest to you:

Norcal - 510-623-1308

Socal - 714-628-0100

Old 08-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Thank you all for the plug. For those interested in a quality install, feel free to contact us at any of our two facilities closest to you:

Norcal - 510-623-1308

Socal - 714-628-0100
You know what? I called your facility in Norcal and the guy on the phone seemed busy or something but he also didn't seem like the right person to talk to and so he asked me to leave my name and number and said someone from sales would call back. It's been about 5 days now and no call back. What gives?

Old 08-21-2011, 11:49 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
If your in the San Diego area call sd tint/ sd motor ports. Ask for Travis. Pm me and I can give u phone #

Old 08-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
If your in the San Diego area call sd tint/ sd motor ports. Ask for Travis. Pm me and I can give u phone #
Thanks but I'm in Norcal.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by No.92
Thanks but I'm in Norcal.
Please check pm. Thank you

Old 08-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Please check pm. Thank you
Just want to thank the guys at Premier for getting back to me and answering all of my questions. I look forward to coming in to look at your shop and checking out your products.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by No.92
Just want to thank the guys at Premier for getting back to me and answering all of my questions. I look forward to coming in to look at your shop and checking out your products.
You are most welcome. We look forward to assisting you in the near future.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PCJR
don't waist your time "shopping" for the best price. You are fortunate to have Premier in your back yard. Their work is better than any other I've ever seen...highly recommend them!
I second that...Premier is the best.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SoCal - Clear Bra and Tinting