Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Black, Black Metallic, Meteor Grey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
from that first video it looks more like Umber Metallic than Meteor Grey Metallic......

Here is a pic that I found before I built my car; I built my car spec by spec after.

It's an identical match from what I can tell, except mine has options like the ACC and stuff like that, that this doesn't.

Doesn't get nicer than this! Here's a Meteor Grey Metallic for you to drool over

Attached Images  

Last edited by Jace; 09-03-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM
hrd
hrd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jace
from that first video it looks more like Umber Metallic than Meteor Grey Metallic......

Here is a pic that I found before I built my car; I built my car spec by spec after.

It's an identical match from what I can tell, except mine has options like the ACC and stuff like that, that this doesn't.

Doesn't get nicer than this! Here's a Meteor Grey Metallic for you to drool over
The person who posted the video wrote this underneath:

"Nothing too special... a 2011 Porsche Cayenne in Meteor Grey Metallic."

We know he got at least the first half wrong.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:37 PM
SPLU is infamous around these parts
For those of you that are Meteor Grey fans, do you think Espresso/Cognac will look good? Debating btwn that or Black full leather.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:39 PM
ColoradoCayenne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jace

I'd love to see someone order a twin.
I almost did! I have a 2012 Cayenne Turbo in Meteor Grey on order w/ black interior w/ black anthracite. I didn't get the ceramics so we can tell them apart!

I was going with the blacked out look with the Meteor Grey, but I loved the Turbo II's and thought that some chrome would be a nice highlight around the Cayenne. I ordered the front and rear chrome skid plates and the aluminum rails. I cannot wait for it to get here!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Uh that will look good! If you ever decide on some fresh shoes for your car, we have some pretty nice Cayenne's done already!