Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Euro Style Gear Shift...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Vinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to behold
Euro Style Gear Shift...

In just less than a couple weeks, the euro style gear shift I ordered from Suncoast finally came today. Installation was super easy (Just like on the 911 - twist the collar lock on the old one, pull up, install the new one in reverse). I like the look and feel of the "fatter" gear shifter. Looks better aesthetically in my opinion too.

Vinny

Here are a couple pics below:

Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 AM
INDV6 is infamous around these parts
Nice ! btw are you using turbo wheels from a previous generation cayenne ? Are they 21inches ?

Old 11-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Vinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by INDV6
Nice ! btw are you using turbo wheels from a previous generation cayenne ? Are they 21inches ?
Thanks! Yes. They are GTS 21" wheels from a previous generation. I found them from a guy on eBay. They were OEM from a Turbo I believe. Never used as the owner ordered a different set of wheels for his then Cayenne.

I had to buy a set of 5 mm spacers for just the fronts to make them clear the brake calipers.

Vinny