Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Sold my Cayenne got a CL 63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 06:51 AM
SHAIKH has a spectacular aura aboutSHAIKH has a spectacular aura about
Sold my Cayenne Turbo - got a CLS 63

Hey guys

I just sold my 2011 Cayenne turbo modified for the CLS 63. I am going to miss my Cayenne. It was truly an awesome car

Some pics right before i sold the car

Just a few pics of the new one

Old 11-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
wow, the new car looks gorgeous (the old one did as well )

My girlfriends father has the same car that we did some Kleeman upgrades on it is a SERIOUS beast now. Are you planning on leaving this one stock? With the tune alone he picked up nearly 40hp

Old 11-25-2011, 09:09 AM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Congrats,
I am actually slightly considering doing the same trade. That or maybe a pre-owned Bently CGT speed. Would love to hear your impressions and comparisons of the two in all areas.

Love my CTT but these look like very appealing options.

Old 11-25-2011, 10:52 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
looks so gorgeous (both)!

Old 11-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
nice looking cls, but the Ferrari and Porsche in the background is even nicer, post more pics.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks Guys

David, i do want to modify the car but i was on your website earlier and only saw mods for the older cls. If you have anything, pls PM me

zzzspeed, i test drove the Bentley CG supersport and wasn't very impressed with it. It was a bit too refined for my taste. The CLS on the on the other hand has a beautiful interior ( not as pretty as the Cayenne). The steering is very precise and the exhaust note is amazing

I was the first in line for the new M5 and passed on it as i wasn't very impressed with the reviews. I like a more raw feeling when driving a car and this car has it as well as a beautiful daily drive

Old 11-25-2011, 12:55 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Beautiful!! Congrat, really like the exterior color.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:45 AM
kwihk is infamous around these partskwihk is infamous around these parts
V8 biturbo... Loving it!!

Beautiful color!!

Old 11-26-2011, 01:44 PM
DanK is infamous around these parts
love the clock in your new benz!

Old 11-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Cls 63 is a very nice car, if a car suits you. Had one for a bit but was a little confining for me, but awesome nonetheless.
Nice safety features, lane hold, active
Cruise, vibrating steering wheel, activr driver seat, etc.
Drive in good health.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:18 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mabrook!!!! Love the color combo!!! Don't see that often!!!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:20 PM
INDV6 is infamous around these parts
Nice ! im just curious about the pricing. In my country the CLS63 is a bit less than a Cayenne S, and the Turbo cost almost twice as a V6. You must've got some spare change when you sold the Turbo. Enough for some wheels etc..

Old 11-28-2011, 11:46 AM
INDV6, the cayenne is actually cheaper than the CLS63 here and the price for the turbo is nearly double of the cayenne S.

I am not complaining on the amount i received as i sold it to a friend....so i know my cayenne will be in good hands

Old 11-29-2011, 07:11 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SHAIKH
Thanks Guys

David, i do want to modify the car but i was on your website earlier and only saw mods for the older cls. If you have anything, pls PM me

zzzspeed, i test drove the Bentley CG supersport and wasn't very impressed with it. It was a bit too refined for my taste. The CLS on the on the other hand has a beautiful interior ( not as pretty as the Cayenne). The steering is very precise and the exhaust note is amazing

I was the first in line for the new M5 and passed on it as i wasn't very impressed with the reviews. I like a more raw feeling when driving a car and this car has it as well as a beautiful daily drive
sending you a PM shortly.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:02 AM
TexasPorsche is infamous around these parts
Awesome CLS! What did you have to pay for the vanity plate?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sold my Cayenne got a CL 63