Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne seat - ouch...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 06:34 PM
2012cayenne is infamous around these parts
Cayenne seat - ouch...

First of all, I love how sporty the seats are and how cool it feels to be in the ****pit of my Pepper. Unfortunately my new CS has brought out an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation for me and wondering if anyone else has experienced the same.

Because the seat is so firm, my new Cayenne has inflamed my dormant hemorrhoids. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable to drive on any trips longer than 15 or so minutes. Unfortunately most of my driving is 45 minutes to 2+ hours. So what to do?

I'm hoping I can find a custom seat company that can actually take out the firm cushion and replace it with something a little my cushy. Spending a few grand for this is well worth resolving pretty much the only, yet serious, issue I have with my new Pepper.

Sorry to share such an awkward story but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same and if, by some long shot, anyone has a possible solution (other than buying an aftermarket seat pillow).

Old 12-22-2011, 06:45 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
You have my sympathy on this issue
I would recommend putting a little down pillow on your seat to make it soft and cushy
Easy,comfy and cheap

Old 12-23-2011, 01:01 AM
synk is infamous around these parts
donut

Old 12-23-2011, 07:25 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
If you need the seats re-done to make them more compliant....I have the perfect guys for the job. PM me for more info.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:03 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Donut is your friend my friend .... This coming from a gastroenterologist.