Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

And it begins.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
And it begins.......

I picked up my CS (in the "new white") from the dealer less than a week ago. Two days after I picked her up we installed Fabspeed cat deletes and Fabspeed exhaust tips. We're finishing up the turbo front end right now....looks pretty good! Trying to get the LED wiring just the way I want it at the moment.

Tomorrow we install Brembos front & rear as well as my 20 inch winter wheels/rubber. Much more to come....

Old 01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Aperture776 is infamous around these parts
Looks great! How did the paint come out on the bumper compared to the rest of the car? I know white can sometimes be hard to match even when using the same color code.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Aperture776
Looks great! How did the paint come out on the bumper compared to the rest of the car? I know white can sometimes be hard to match even when using the same color code.
Agreed. Luckily my paint guy is an ace....its dead-on.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:57 PM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
Sweet! Are you doing the turbo headlights?

Old 01-26-2012, 06:42 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
So what is the cost difference with all that mod compare to a turbo?!?

Your Cayenne looks great BTW!!!

Old 01-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by kw911TT
So what is the cost difference with all that mod compare to a turbo?!?

Your Cayenne looks great BTW!!!
Well..the turbo still wouldnt have brakes like Im putting on (unless you opted for the ceramic brakes which adds $$ to the turbo build). My CS was $96K...less the 6% discount I negotiated. A turbo would have been at least $130K....so roughly a 30K difference. This is a difference I just couldnt swing right now. The turbo front end was $1600 plus another 1K in paint (not including my time). So Im still no where near the cost of a turbo. Im sure in the future I'll be trading up to a CTT....but that day is not today.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Pics of the brakes please...

Old 01-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Aperture776 is infamous around these parts
How hard is the bumper installation?

Old 01-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Ylincooper is infamous around these parts
Oh wow! the DRL are working! can you please tell me how they did this? Did you buy the bumper from suncoast?

Old 01-27-2012, 06:44 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
I would have thought about the CS with a Turbo bumper. I ordered the Turbo, however, likely would get a CS or GTS model in future. Love the power, don't use it enough. Now with the Ferrari here, just seems somewhat redundant.

J

Old 01-27-2012, 10:57 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TighTT
Well..the turbo still wouldnt have brakes like Im putting on (unless you opted for the ceramic brakes which adds $$ to the turbo build). My CS was $96K...less the 6% discount I negotiated. A turbo would have been at least $130K....so roughly a 30K difference. This is a difference I just couldnt swing right now. The turbo front end was $1600 plus another 1K in paint (not including my time). So Im still no where near the cost of a turbo. Im sure in the future I'll be trading up to a CTT....but that day is not today.
Still an AWSOME car, enjoy in good health!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
I would have thought about the CS with a Turbo bumper. I ordered the Turbo, however, likely would get a CS or GTS model in future. Love the power, don't use it enough. Now with the Ferrari here, just seems somewhat redundant.

J
Let me know when you want to trade.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Point taken... 😃

Old 01-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by kw911TT
Still an AWSOME car, enjoy in good health!!!!!!
Thanks!

Some new pics:

Old 01-30-2012, 10:16 PM
ALRAJHI is infamous around these parts
where did you get the front bumper if you dont mind me asking was it an easy fit ? also every one is talking about suncoast is there one here in south california or can some one give me a link thanks !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: And it begins.......