Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Best accessory I have bought.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
dimok is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jace
what you are seeing in your link is a shadowing of the mat vs the carpet and shadows from the pedal.

here ya go, here's mine with carpet contrast.

works perfectly IMHO.
Great, thanks!

Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 PM
SDA1906 is infamous around these parts
My new keychain from suncoast. The one the dealer gave me was to big and would get stuck sideways in the key hole.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:26 AM
nhirsch is infamous around these partsnhirsch is infamous around these parts
what you are seeing in your link is a shadowing of the mat vs the carpet and shadows from the pedal.

works perfectly IMHO.

Sure looks like a good fit. Wish there were lighter color options.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:54 AM
911JOE is infamous around these parts

works perfectly IMHO.
Thanks for posting the pic, have managed to find a UK dealer and these are just the thing for my CT. Haven't found many on here with a Meteor Grey (like mine) and love your interior! Very classy

Old 07-09-2012, 11:21 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DonS
Here's a simple inexpensive one.

Buy a medium to large plastic storage box for the rear cargo bay. Then when buying milk, paint, bleach, etc. liquids, drop it in the box. So, on that day when one of them leaks, you'll be very relieved its in the box and not running dow in the car.

Had a gallon of milk leak out once and it went into all kinds of spaces. Had to tear things apart to clean it all out.
So simple..brilliant idea
Thanx

Old 07-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Davykurniadi is infamous around these parts
Rubber Smell

VinceV,

Thinking about buying those rubber mat from Suncoast, but does it have the rubber smell?

Old 07-12-2012, 01:51 AM
911JOE is infamous around these parts
I went for OEM in the end as love the Porshe logo on them. Look great. They are just placed on top of my carpet mats for the British summer weather!

Old 07-12-2012, 06:38 AM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Davykurniadi
VinceV,

Thinking about buying those rubber mat from Suncoast, but does it have the rubber smell?
No smell at all. I mean maybe if you stick your nose to them, but nothing that permeates the car.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:09 AM
tex94 is infamous around these parts
One of my favorite additions is the cargo net. I don't have the cargo management system but this simple net is perfect for keeping items from sliding around in the back seat. At $89 it is pricey but very much worth it.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
bkmk5 is infamous around these parts

works perfectly IMHO.
I've had my weather tech liners for a month now and am IN LOVE with them! They look terrible now but the carpet is completely clean!

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Do the OEM plastic ones cover the rear hump in the back?
And on the drivers does it even cover the bottom third of the left foot rest?

My stone grey was always dirty in the carpet where it met the foot rest. It's a shame the OEM floor mats don't ride up to protect the carpet there. Wet shoes always stains that interior carpet.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
nhirsch What color are you looking for ? We can get a bunch of ones. Click Here to view our selection.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:11 AM
LaicepsYdobon is infamous around these parts
I got the all-weather floor mats as a gift from my dealer with the car along with an all weather trunk mat. All the mats are black and they contrast nicely to the interior of my car (it's beige). All-weather mats are a must for all of my vehicles; can't live without them. Especially now that its raining outside I bring in all the dirt and grime with my shoes. Once a week I pop the driver side mat off and dump its contents outside of the car and put the empty mat back in the car. Takes a whole of 20 seconds to do it; sure beats vacuuming it out. My one and only complaint would be that the left leg rest area is not covered by the mat and that does get dirty. My previous MB cars covered that area too which was pretty convenient. Other then this small niggle; two thumbs up for the all-weather mats.