Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Best accessory I have bought.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 06:59 PM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Best accessory I have bought.

I know it's not glamorous or cool, but these things have been extremely useful in my vehicle. With multiple kids and family trips, it has saved my floors on more than a few occasions.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=958v8intfcar

Old 03-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Dr99 is infamous around these parts
Agreed. Love the Porsche logo.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I bought a set 4 of those as well and love them
I did however buy the weathertech molded or the front, because the cover sides as well and kept those in the picture for the rears.

Great compromise and needed with my cream carpet. Still looks day 1 new.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jace
I did however buy the weathertech molded or the front, because the cover sides as well and kept those in the picture for the rears.

I have the black interior, but had a spilled soda incident in the back from a child that shall remain nameless,.

Anyways, the mats held all the soda and none got on the carpet , that right there was all it took for me to sing their praises.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:30 PM
ACar is infamous around these parts
Got these floor mats and the trunk mat too. Definitely useful especially for the winter season with rain/snow.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:02 PM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
We got those and they are nice. But it tends to show the dust brought in by shoes easily. Need to clean it often to look nice.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
I totally agree, love the mat. I only wish they have something to cover the rear seat center hump.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of

Did the same, that mag chloride on the streets here is nasty. Both nice mats.

Old 03-18-2012, 05:03 PM
gte1 is infamous around these parts
Got some for Christmas, cargo mat also. Love them both. I was thinking of using for winter only, but may keep them in full time

Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Vinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to beholdVinnysca is a splendid one to behold
I found the weather tech mats for my Cayenne S very durable and covers the hump in the back. Plus, it channels all the water out under the door! :-)

Old 03-23-2012, 12:09 AM
DonS is infamous around these parts
Here's a simple inexpensive one.

Buy a medium to large plastic storage box for the rear cargo bay. Then when buying milk, paint, bleach, etc. liquids, drop it in the box. So, on that day when one of them leaks, you'll be very relieved its in the box and not running dow in the car.

Had a gallon of milk leak out once and it went into all kinds of spaces. Had to tear things apart to clean it all out.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
dimok is infamous around these parts
Unfortunately, driver side winter mat does not cover the dead pedal, also, it does not go underneath the gas pedal leaving the carpet exposed to water/snow leaking from the shoe.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dimok
Unfortunately, driver side winter mat does not cover the dead pedal, also, it does not go underneath the gas pedal leaving the carpet exposed to water/snow leaking from the shoe.
that's why you need to purchase the weather tech laser measured ones. covers both those areas PERFECTLY. I have cream carpet and it looks flawless.

not the best up close picture but this was all i had on file.
you get the point of it hopefully.

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM
dimok is infamous around these parts
that's why you need to purchase the weather tech laser measured ones. covers both those areas PERFECTLY. I have cream carpet and it looks flawless.

not the best up close picture but this was all i had on file.
you get the point of it hopefully.
Can you post a close up picture of the footwell? Based on the pic from the weather tech website it seems that the mat does not cover the carpet underneath the gas pedal and covers only the bottom third of the dead pedal.

http://www.weathertech.com/assets/1/...nne_S_2011.jpg

Old 03-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by dimok
Can you post a close up picture of the footwell? Based on the pic from the weather tech website it seems that the mat does not cover the carpet underneath the gas pedal and covers only the bottom third of the dead pedal.

http://www.weathertech.com/assets/1/...nne_S_2011.jpg
what you are seeing in your link is a shadowing of the mat vs the carpet and shadows from the pedal.

here ya go, here's mine with carpet contrast.

works perfectly IMHO.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Jace; 03-29-2012 at 02:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best accessory I have bought.