Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Here are pics of 958 "White" v. Carrara White

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:47 AM
eagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really niceeagleeye is just really nice
Here are pics of 958 "White" v. Carrara White

I had the chance to get both cars side-by-side this weekend, so I thought I'd post up some pictures of the 2012 Cayenne S "White" versus Carrara White. The pictures were shot using the proper white balance settings, cloudy for the outdoor pictures and florescent for the garage shot.

When we ordered the Cayenne, our dealer could not provide us with any samples or other information regarding the new "White" for 2012. We took a chance anyway. I was fearful that it was going to be too white, like the Audi white, which looks like a refrigerator or washer dryer.

As you can see from these pictures, the Cayenne White is very similar to the Carrara White. In some of the pictures it is difficult to tell a difference. The pictures which best depict the subtle difference are the two which show just the front end of the cars. I included the other pictures to illustrate that under certain conditions it is nearly impossible to tell the difference. The Carrara White is slightly creamier, but not by a whole lot.

I hope those of you who are unsure about the Cayenne White find these pictures helpful. The Cayenne White looks beautiful and my wife and I are very pleased.

Attached Images      
Old 04-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
is the new white supposed to have blue tone to it? quite like it.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 AM
vitaman is infamous around these parts
Great Pictures.
Quickly scanning the Title I thought the comparison would be between the "old" and "new" Whites.
I too ordered sight unseen and assumed it was going to be the Carrara White.
Whatever the shade, it looks great on your Cayenne.