Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

GIAC software for 958 Cayenne Turbo applications is now available!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Panguard is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Since you are going from the EVOMS piggy back tune to this tune, I really want to hear your feedback on the difference, if any.
This. I'm in the same position for the Panamera Turbo.

Anyone have an independent/3rd Party dynoplot of the EVOMS piggyback?

Old 05-09-2012, 02:42 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Well the EVOMS tune claims to give 80hp with sport button on , and 50hp with sport button off.
So interested to see what someone who went from one to another actually feels, since that is what really matter to me.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Austin@GIAC
We will be doing software for the S models as well.
Any chance you'll be developing software for the V6 as well?

Old 05-09-2012, 08:15 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Since you are going from the EVOMS piggy back tune to this tune, I really want to hear your feedback on the difference, if any.
Me too. As a current EVOMsit customer.

Please keep us updated!!!

J

Old 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
dsmarks is infamous around these parts
I had a 2011 911 Turbo S with GIAC tune and while performance was ridiculous, the check engine lights were a royal pain in the ***! I now have a 2012 Cayenne Turbo and would love some feedback on the Evoms software vs the GIAC upgrade. Also what exhaust system is the best choice for the Cayenne Turbo.

Thanks

Old 05-10-2012, 07:37 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Although I was very tempted to get it,I have never had the EVOMS tune on my peppers..previous was GIAC as well
Very much looking forward to it(hopefully tomorrow!)

Old 05-10-2012, 07:42 AM
vitaman is infamous around these parts
Does the tuning affect gas mileage?
I assumed it might lower it, but the guy who installed my radar has a customer who had a ECU and Exhaust upgrade on his Panamera Turbo and claimed it improved his mileage.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
You're going to LOVE IT pepper! I couldn't believe how great the car felt after the flash. SO damn fast....like "this SUV shouldn't be so fast" kinda fast!

Old 05-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Pm please on pricing.

Does this also improve shift speeds?
Anything to closely mimic the PDC of the pana?

Old 05-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports is infamous around these parts
Anyone locally in Southern California please be sure to drop in, we have On-Site flashing ability here at TAG Motorsports by GIAC. If your not local, you are more than to ship us your ECU and we can have it flashed and overnighted back to you...

PM me for special 6Speed pricing

Old 05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
jb111 is infamous around these parts
Pm please

Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dsmarks
I had a 2011 911 Turbo S with GIAC tune and while performance was ridiculous, the check engine lights were a royal pain in the ***! I now have a 2012 Cayenne Turbo and would love some feedback on the Evoms software vs the GIAC upgrade. Also what exhaust system is the best choice for the Cayenne Turbo.

Thanks
Check engine lights? Your car shouldn't have any lights, unless there is a legitimate issue with it. Did you go through Momentum or Autodynamica?

Old 05-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GBXSport
Any chance you'll be developing software for the V6 as well?
I am unsure at this time if we will do software for the V6 models.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by vitaman
Does the tuning affect gas mileage?
I assumed it might lower it, but the guy who installed my radar has a customer who had a ECU and Exhaust upgrade on his Panamera Turbo and claimed it improved his mileage.

Many of our software upgrades will improve fuel economy under normal driving circumstances. Whether or not your overall economy is improved or degraded will depend on how heavy your right foot is.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:21 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Any info on flash effect for warranty? Any effect on shift speeds as Jace mentioned?

J

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GIAC software for 958 Cayenne Turbo applications is now available!