Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

GIAC software for 958 Cayenne Turbo applications is now available!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 10:24 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
The extra boost feels fantastic as does the improved throttle response
So far,your software upgrade has performed flawlessly
Thanks a lot for making my already fun CT even more enjoyable
That about sums it up
A dyno can be interesting under controlled circumstances in the right environment,,but in most cases is nothing more than an amusing novelty
I take it with a grain of salt,unlike most peeps(particularly those on another forum
I only tried it,cause a shop right next door happens to have one...

Old 07-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by No.92
I'm in San Jose, CA.
You are certainly close to the better 1/4 mile strips in California. I typically drive up to Sacramento from southern California to drag race as it is the closest sea level track to us.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by onurleft
Great gains guys, turning these cars into absolute monsters!
We are flashing a 958 CTT for Momentum as I type this. You might give Jeff a call and see if he can get you a ride in it. That way you are able to experience it for yourself.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:34 PM
amablemiguel is infamous around these parts
Hi everyone, Justin is there any Dealers in Miami? i currently live in Dominican Republic and have 958 TT. PM me the cost of the DME upgrade and a dealer in Miami or the closest to 33166. Thanks

Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by amablemiguel
Hi everyone, Justin is there any Dealers in Miami? i currently live in Dominican Republic and have 958 TT. PM me the cost of the DME upgrade and a dealer in Miami or the closest to 33166. Thanks
Hi,I would recommend Champion Porsche in Pompano,about 30 miles north
They tested the tune on a CT before it was released
You can definitely feel the difference after the flash,with less lag and quicker power delivery.Max boost is up to 1.2 bar

Old 08-10-2012, 11:54 AM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Hi,I would recommend Champion Porsche in Pompano,about 30 miles north
They tested the tune on a CT before it was released
You can definitely feel the difference after the flash,with less lag and quicker power delivery.Max boost is up to 1.2 bar
What is the Max boost of the stock?

Old 08-10-2012, 06:19 PM
What is the Max boost of the stock?
I think it is .7 bar
Love how it builds up faster and when you keep accelerating,how it hits you harder
Amazing how the CT effortlessly handles and puts down the added power
So much so,that I believe it could easily deal with more...

Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Any word on the Cayenne S software?? I have my Tubi exhaust (finally)....now I just need some aggressive software!

Old 08-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Newman is a jewel in the roughNewman is a jewel in the roughNewman is a jewel in the rough
Austin - who in the Connecticut area can install your software on 2011 Cayenne TT? Thanks.

Old 08-12-2012, 12:42 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
I think it is .7 bar
Love how it builds up faster and when you keep accelerating,how it hits you harder
Amazing how the CT effortlessly handles and puts down the added power
So much so,that I believe it could easily deal with more...
Nice. I'd be interested in reading about reliability of the SW over time. I guess that will only happen as time goes by.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:47 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Highly recommend these for anyone with a CTT.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automotive-parts-accessories-sale-wanted/283597-cat-delete-pipes-panamera-cayenne-2011-a.html[/URL]

Best mod you can do to your CTT for the money. And best addition to a ECU tune.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ne-2011-a.html

Last edited by zzzspeed; 08-12-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Zzz can you repost link. Mine shows up broken.
Thanks!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Anything to simulate quicker shift speeds like the PDK or similar?
Wish faster shifts were an option.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice. I'd be interested in reading about reliability of the SW over time. I guess that will only happen as time goes by.
Indeed,I will be sure to keep y'all updated.So far so great
You bring up a very pertinent topic that I feel is way above my pay grade: Cayenne reliability
Some work fine while others are prone to problems for inexplicable reasons...
I felt safe having it installed because my CT has performed flawlessly from day one..which is amazing considering that I drove mine practically to the limit within the first few hundred miles(would have been nice to enjoy the GIAC tune on the Autobahn )
I have about 1000 sedate(except for one high speed run) miles with it, and I am delighted by its added performance and how my CT feels even more willing and able

Old 08-12-2012, 04:42 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jace
Zzz can you repost link. Mine shows up broken.
Thanks!
Try it now, It should work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GIAC software for 958 Cayenne Turbo applications is now available!