Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 06:04 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CTT-QTR
Pepper09tt,

What kind of wheel arches are those?
I ordered these 'primed' and had them fitted and painted at the dealership
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=958v8ttmerac

Old 02-19-2013, 10:45 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Pepper does not look too bad from behind

Attached Images  
Old 02-19-2013, 11:52 AM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
I ordered these 'primed' and had them fitted and painted at the dealership
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=958v8ttmerac
Thanks!

Are they the same ones which come standard on the new CTTS?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-Porsche-Cayenne-Turbo-S-wheels.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	213141  
Old 02-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by CTT-QTR
Thanks!

Are they the same ones which come standard on the new CTTS?

These arches seem a bit more flush with the fender,not sure if they are exactly the same..mine look more rounded and not as flat..
Though one thing for sure,my calipers and rotors look hotter
Red calipers and rotors not even drilled?Mehh,looks more like a CTTs to me

Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:17 AM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
These arches seem a bit more flush with the fender,not sure if they are exactly the same..mine look more rounded and not as flat..
Though one thing for sure,my calipers and rotors look hotter
Red calipers and rotors not even drilled?Mehh,looks more like a CTTs to me
Thanks for that! probably it's just the picture makes it look flat.

Love your CTT! I'm also thinking about getting the GIAC tune, but I don't want to send my ECU half the world (from here) to US. I will just wait until the remote flashing for our cars is available.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:58 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Pepper you are a maniac. Are your existing arches from the factory or did you have them painted?
Not getting them is one of my small regrets. You suggested it when I first came on here preparing my order but I didn't understand what it meant at the time.

Rob.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Pepper you are a maniac. Are your existing arches from the factory or did you have them painted?
Not getting them is one of my small regrets. You suggested it when I first came on here preparing my order but I didn't understand what it meant at the time.

Rob.
Guilty as charged
I ordered my arches from Suncoast,primed and ready to paint
Had them painted and put on at the dealership
I could have ordered them as well,but like you,did not understand I would need them

Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
what a great collection of shots - jet black if i go for a swap up to a new GTS.

i like the lower height of the 958 over my GTS even though it came lower than the other Cayennes

Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY

Rob.
I'm pretty sure the painted wheel arches option wasn't available about a year a go when I ordered my CT. Sport package was the only option if you wanted them painted, however the arches which Pepper got are different than the sport package ones.

This new primer version is the same as the "wheel arch extensions in exterior color" option in the configurator.

Old 03-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Pre Techart trimmings..but still looks hawt
Love the light

Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Here's tonight's sunset pepper shot

Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2013, 06:40 PM
nhirsch is infamous around these partsnhirsch is infamous around these parts
Love at last light.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:23 PM
saraojo is infamous around these parts
Looks great. Is the ride much harder now than with the stock 20?

Old 03-31-2013, 03:41 AM
Originally Posted by saraojo
Looks great. Is the ride much harder now than with the stock 20?
Thanks
At first,when tech guy recommended them,I had the same concern as you
Rides beautifully(thanks to AS) and have driven them on some bad roads in Miami..no problemo
Steering actually feels more precise and stable and never harsh
Had them up to 173..smooth all the way
I was one of the first around here to have them installed and they do look awesome....so much so,that the dealership is now even putting them on some base Cayennes in the showroom

Last edited by pepper09tt; 04-07-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:57 PM
saraojo is infamous around these parts
Another reason to get the AS I suppose. Haha. Tastefully done thats why the dealers decided to copy

Thanks
At first,when tech guy recommended them,I had the same concern as you
Rides beautifully(thanks to AS) and have driven them on some bad roads in Miami..no problemo
Steering actually feels more precise and stable and never harsh
Had them up to 173..smooth all the way
I was one of the first around here to have them installed and they do look awesome....so much so,that the dealership is now even putting some on some base Cayennes in the showroom