Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:32 AM
nhirsch is infamous around these partsnhirsch is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing.
Just thinking, you call your black Cayenne "pepper", I might call my white one "salt"

Old 06-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !Andrew@GIAC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
I am sure there is much more going on,it's just the way I felt
No worries! Just clarifying.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:44 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Austin@GIAC
No worries! Just clarifying.
I know.
Thanks for the useful reminder to think twice before writing in order to pick the most apropriate word
Explanations and clarifications are always welcome
I do love the extra boost I am getting
PS:I really like my new rear logo
http://

Last edited by pepper09tt; 06-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:14 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Love the sleek look

Old 06-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Ylincooper is infamous around these parts
Who did you have paint your arches? And how much if you dont mind me asking..

Old 06-17-2012, 08:03 PM
The extended wheel arches I had bought primed from Suncoast for 435
I then brought my CT to the dealer to have them installed and painted,along with all the lower trim..total cost:about 2K
With nice wheels and a gleaming exterior,those unpainted-Audi allroad style-arches stick out like a tacky sore thumb
Really worth it..finishes the pepper in an elegant way

Old 06-17-2012, 10:06 PM
GIjbop is infamous around these partsGIjbop is infamous around these parts
oh i would really like to do the same to my JBM cayenne! for 2.5K...just too much ..but really love the cleaner look!

Old 06-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by GIjbop
oh i would really like to do the same to my JBM cayenne! for 2.5K...just too much ..but really love the cleaner look!
Thanks,I do have and like my cleaner,more streamlined look
Though I have to admit that it hasn't been cheap!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:09 PM
khabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to beholdkhabah is a splendid one to behold
pepper09tt -

[I've wanted to say this for a while, but never had enough free time to!]

I've always been a longtime admirer of your passion for your Cayenne. The way you photograph it, the words you use to describe it and the frequency at which you integrate it into the forum and your references - it's truly inspirational. The strength of your emotional attachment to it is clearly unfathomable.

Also, your Turbo is a beautiful spec. The color choices are classically understated making it look menacing yet tame, the options are fantastic and it looks so well taken care-of!

I'm less than three weeks away from taking delivery of my Cayenne, and the seconds are painful; time truly can't pass by fast enough. I keep rebuilding it on the configurator, re-reading my order sheet, draw little Cayennes all over my desk and notes at work and carry the catalogue everywhere I go, so it's safe to say I'm obsessed. Seeing your passion reminds me of my own and seemingly previews my forthcoming attachment to my Cayenne.

I wish you endless driving pleasure with your pepper, and please keep showing it to us!

khabah

Old 06-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by khabah
pepper09tt -

[I've wanted to say this for a while, but never had enough free time to!]

I've always been a longtime admirer of your passion for your Cayenne. The way you photograph it, the words you use to describe it and the frequency at which you integrate it into the forum and your references - it's truly inspirational. The strength of your emotional attachment to it is clearly unfathomable.

Also, your Turbo is a beautiful spec. The color choices are classically understated making it look menacing yet tame, the options are fantastic and it looks so well taken care-of!

I'm less than three weeks away from taking delivery of my Cayenne, and the seconds are painful; time truly can't pass by fast enough. I keep rebuilding it on the configurator, re-reading my order sheet, draw little Cayennes all over my desk and notes at work and carry the catalogue everywhere I go, so it's safe to say I'm obsessed. Seeing your passion reminds me of my own and seemingly previews my forthcoming attachment to my Cayenne.

I wish you endless driving pleasure with your pepper, and please keep showing it to us!

khabah
Khabah,Thank you for the kind words
They are quite eloquent,more so than I ever could and describe exactly how I feel
Always nice to meet a kindred spirit who shares the same enthusiasm and expresses himself so well
After the Pcars I have owned,I decided to only have one:and every day I am happier with my choice,believing my CT is a total package(sun is too strong here for a convertible anyway)
Isn't it nice to be like a little kid again?

Old 07-07-2012, 09:14 PM

Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Here's another shot by the lake

Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 AM
With no logos, the beauty and shininess of the rear curves is more apparent and pops in a sleek way

Last edited by pepper09tt; 07-21-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:44 PM
I like this angle..looks nice and sleek
Real happy with the 22s and painted extended wheel arches

Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM
lv2spd is infamous around these parts
sits nicely... very sharp....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: More like a car...