Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Newman
Do you notice any initial difference in overall performance or still too early to tell?
There was a fair amount of traffic yesterday(snowbirds are making their way back here ) so I only had one or 2 opportunities to give it a little more gas..
First off,gears seem to shift in a more seamless way
Boost builds up much quicker,with gusto and remains higher for longer..turbos reach .9, 1.0 bar faster and stay there more 'willingly' as opposed to going back down to .6,.7 easily
Exhaust has a deeper growl and 'burbles' with more character
So far so good..the claims of +30 hp are quite believable
It feels like at least that,probably a bit more..and maybe even close to what I got extra from the GIAC edu flash

Old 09-28-2012, 07:39 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
9th tee sunset pepper

Old 09-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Saturday Night Pepper

Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 AM
tex94 is infamous around these parts
^ like all your pics but that is my favorite. Moonlight off the hood and wheels look fantastic

Old 09-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by tex94
^ like all your pics but that is my favorite. Moonlight off the hood and wheels look fantastic
Thanks a bunch,I like trying to communicate the ever increasing pleasure I have of owning my CT
It was a big moon last night,and a little spooky with some serious lightning storms over the Everglades..but clear skies in my neighborhood

Old 09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Moon was even brighter tonight

Old 10-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Just a pic to show you that front Techart spoiler and headlight"eye shadow"trim as well as the GTS side skirts
I love how this spoiler blends with and adds to the front,making it look lower and meaner

Old 10-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Driving through the Everglades this afternoon

Old 10-18-2012, 06:18 PM
I love my new Techart spoiler and how well it fits and enhances the sporty look of my CT.
I believe it is exactly what was missing from the front end in general and the grill in particular
My Pepper is pretty much complete now

Old 10-21-2012, 03:36 AM
littodevil is infamous around these parts
Very nice!!! Your making me want that techart front lip as well haha.. I think to make it different on mines I might go with the Voristiner's side skirts hehe. Is that the factory extended wheel arches?

Larry

Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks Larry
I would be even happier if I made you get one
I am impressed by how Techart managed to design a spoiler that by seamlessly fitting with the noticeable grill,brings harmony and balance to the front
The double fog lights and the way it curves up into the grill tones down the way it juts whilst making it pop in a restrained power kind of way
Interesting how the inner fogs work with the high beams and the outer ones with the low beams
Btw,I also like the eyeliner I had installed on my headlights
This spoiler blends so well with the front, that while on display at the dealership yesterday morning,several people asked if it was the turbo S
Almost no one picked out that it was aftermarket
The tips and side skirts are from the GTS,i ordered them as soon as I saw them on the one I test drove last month
25K$ in mods on top of the 135K$ I paid for my CT has not been cheap ...nevertheless,I am pretty happy with the way my pepper is now put together; with proper comfort,style and power to give me much driving pleasure for the next few years

Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 AM
tex94 is infamous around these parts
Pepper, I need to stop reading your threads...you are going to end up costing me a bundle on my own cayenne. Never noticed the need for an 'eyeliner' around the headlights but since seeing your pics it made me realize that the stock look is a little unfinished. Please don't do any more upgrades, my retirement plan thanks you.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Add me to the list of I shouldn't read Peppers threads about ad ons, or Larry's or RAKs............

Larry- they picked up my SL500 yesterday and a tear almost came to my eye as I saw her drive away.....

Oh- can we get a separate forum for people who have to wait for their new Cayenne's to arrive? this way we would feel more comfortable complaining, crying, moaning and *****ing........

Old 11-01-2012, 08:02 PM
turbochicken is infamous around these parts
Pepper, nice build on your turbo!
when you first bought your car, did it come with the aerokit? or you body colored the wheel arches and diffuser after you bought the car?

Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
I can't wait until Pepper wants to sell this gem.

Please list here first before trading it in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: More like a car...