Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by keninirvine
I can't wait until Pepper wants to sell this gem.

Please list here first before trading it in.

Thanks for the compliment,warms my heart
This one was blessed from the start and is most definitely a keeper
Can't wait to take it cross country
I marvel every day at how such an amazingly fast and complex vehicle has always performed flawlessly
11000 miles and still have not added any oil...
Ps:if I do ever consider parting with it,I would naturally prefer that it goes to a 6speeder

Last edited by pepper09tt; 11-09-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 AM
littodevil is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Thanks for the compliment,warms my heart
This one was blessed from the start and is most definitely a keeper
Can't wait to take it cross country
I marvel every day at how such an amazingly fast and complex vehicle has always performed flawlessly
11000 miles and still have not added any oil...
Ps:if I do ever consider parting with it,I would naturally prefer that it goes to a 6speeder
your making me excited for mines!! My renntech lowering module arrived today and my CTT arrived at the dealership today around 5:30pm! Car will be ready on Monday but I'll probably pick it up tuesday with family and the gf but.. I was told I could come check it out this weekend and get all the paperwork done xD..

When you said you didn't have to add any oil.. I assume that means it hasn't burnt any.. but what's the normal oil change interval? Or is there a screen that tells you when your service is due?

Larry

Old 11-10-2012, 03:07 AM
furryjet is infamous around these parts
I really like that techart spoiler. I always feel that CTT is lacking something in the front, it has such big and aggressive grill from factory but nothing else to go with it. Now that I see the spoiler it sure flows with everything.

I'm just wondering though, how does the fogs work? Do you need to wire it so that the second pair of lights light up with high beam?

Old 11-11-2012, 11:52 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
I was thinking of a lowering module
This pic was taken at loading level,which is just the height I would like to drive at
My pepper's oil consumption seems to be inversely proportional to how hard I drove it during the so-called 'break-in' period
@Larry:TGIM

Old 11-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Love that spoiler
Sweet how it seems to flow into and with the grill..like it was always meant to be..emphasizing the power of the shape in a more subtle and impactful way at the same time
My own 958tts
Kudos to Techart

Old 11-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
I'll say !
what lights do they put in the grille at the bottom?

Old 11-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
I'll say !
what lights do they put in the grille at the bottom?

This latest Techart 958CT spoiler includes an extra set of foglights
2 pairs..(clear or tinted)
..one for the low-beams,the other for the high-beams

Old 11-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Nice. So you already had the sports kit and added the Techart front?

Old 11-22-2012, 07:33 PM
My ecu upgrade comes courtesy of Giac
Though,like all good tunes..they give their best with proper parts:thus I also have an improved plenum and exhaust

Old 11-26-2012, 08:51 AM
superalfi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pepper09tt

This latest Techart 958CT spoiler includes an extra set of foglights
2 pairs..(clear or tinted)
..one for the low-beams,the other for the high-beams
hi pepper! congratulations on your Porsche - it looks amazing!

you mentioned that the lights - the twin led lights in the Techart front spoiler are working 1 with the low beam and the other one with the high beam.

Aren't they connected any more with the fog-lights switch? Do you have any pics with them working day or night?

many thanks!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by superalfi
hi pepper! congratulations on your Porsche - it looks amazing!

you mentioned that the lights - the twin led lights in the Techart front spoiler are working 1 with the low beam and the other one with the high beam.

Aren't they connected any more with the fog-lights switch? Do you have any pics with them working day or night?

many thanks!
Thanks,I am very happy with how my CT has turned out
Looks and feels fantastic
I consider myself VERY fortunate to have such a cool ride..especially since I seem to have been blessed with one of the problem free ones
That spoiler is a work of art and exactly what the front was missing to look just right
The lights work with the fog light switch in the same way as before
I only have this pic to post
Will try to take some more tonight

Old 11-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the picture!
I have seen in the installation instructions received from Techart that I have to connect 1 light to the fog switch - and 1 to the high beams which is a little bit more complicated
I am more interested if I could connect both to fog switch. Probably yes.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:47 AM
Originally Posted by superalfi
Thanks for the picture!
I have seen in the installation instructions received from Techart that I have to connect 1 light to the fog switch - and 1 to the high beams which is a little bit more complicated
I am more interested if I could connect both to fog switch. Probably yes.
I had all the work done at Porsche of Naples
One of the techs there has been working on P-cars for 20+ years and he loves my ride...so I know my baby is well taken care of
Here are 2 pics I took last night

Old 11-27-2012, 04:58 AM
pepper - thanks for the pictures! they look amazing

Old 11-27-2012, 05:17 AM
littodevil is infamous around these parts
Ahhh Pepper your photos look cool but it's too bright and not a realistic shot of what it looks like in person while standing in front lol... I only wish the factory strip where the turn signal is.. is as bright as that in person LOL... If it's not too much trouble could you raise the ISO even though it'll make the pic darker and re take it? for me? please? xD... I want to see the actual beam pattern or what the led pod light above the techart lip looks like relative to the 4300k color factory low beam projector in the headlight. I'm debating if I should get it or design my own HID projectors into those fog light area.

Larry

Last edited by littodevil; 11-27-2012 at 06:13 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: More like a car...