Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by littodevil
Ahhh Pepper your photos look cool but it's too bright and not a realistic shot of what it looks like in person while standing in front lol... I only wish the factory strip where the turn signal is.. is as bright as that in person LOL... If it's not too much trouble could you lower the ISO even though it'll make the pic darker and re take it? for me? please? xD... I want to see the actual beam pattern or what the led pod light above the techart lip looks like relative to the 4300k color factory low beam projector in the headlight. I'm debating if I should get it or design my own HID projectors into those fog light area.

Larry
To paraphrase Kevin Kline from "A Fish called Wanda"..
..What was that you said in the middle?

Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Just messin with you
Do it yourself
You seem more than qualified for it!
I really enjoyed reading your words about how you got started
Thanks for sharing

Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
HAHAHAHAHA.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Larry,I will be happy to take more pics tonight
Thanks for the photographic advice

Old 11-27-2012, 06:10 AM
littodevil is infamous around these parts
Hahaha!!! Actually.. I would do it myself but you already up sold me the Techart lip.. I just haven't decided about the led or halogen pods in them lol.. apparently they are sold separately but yours came as a package. So.. being someone who hates to wait.. I can't wait for mines to install to take the pic so.. figure I'll get some quicker.. gratification from asking you .. and.. lol.. give you some practice with your awesome photography skills .. I can still recall the pic where you took of the "clouds" reflecting off the big butt of your car .. I think you were telling me how your version of the best emblem is the emblem of clouds.. but I'm still holding onto my Turbo GT idea ...

P.S. And your welcome... it was my pleasure to share with you a chunk of my life summed up in one long a s s thread.. xD.. I'm glad people enjoyed it made it worthwhile to spend the time to post.. I should however proof read next time before I click on "post" or whatever that button is to summit the post... I ended up editing a few grammatical errors and totally wrong words.. apparently when I can type faster than I can talk, not only do I wear out my keyboards after a couple years.. but I find myself typing words that isn't what I intended to type out lol..

P.P.S. or.. was it P.S.S. it's too early ... I meant to raise the ISO setting not lower it.. as a quick fix to capture less light from those bright lights.. or if you have a late model iPhone just tap on the headlight and it'll darken up by itself ... technology..

Larry

Last edited by littodevil; 11-27-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Just my humble.if somewhat clouded,suggestion for a logo

Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 AM
For shaitz n giggles
Souvenir from my last trip out west in my Pepper09tt

Old 11-28-2012, 03:40 PM

Old 11-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Ah...HA! So this is where all the photogs hang out.. Nice pepper! DSLR? Nikon or Canon glass I presume?

Old 11-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by renaissance.man
ah...ha! So this is where all the photogs hang out.. Nice pepper! Dslr? Nikon or canon glass i presume?
Sony-cybershot 100RX

Last edited by pepper09tt; 11-29-2012 at 03:48 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:19 AM

Old 11-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Pepper. It looks like you have the front windows tinted looking the same as the rear windows. Do you know the details on what was used for that?
Rob

Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Pepper. It looks like you have the front windows tinted looking the same as the rear windows. Do you know the details on what was used for that?
Rob
I will have to ask my service adviser at the dealership
I just asked them to match the rear oem tint as much as possible

Old 11-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
I got to stop looking at your car. It makes me want to get the Techart stuff because it looks so damn tasteful compared to the other stuff out there....argh!

Old 11-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Fkim011
I got to stop looking at your car. It makes me want to get the Techart stuff because it looks so damn tasteful compared to the other stuff out there....argh!
Techart trimmings I give thanks for
Here are a couple of full moon shots I just took

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: More like a car...