Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

More like a car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 08:20 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
More like a car...

...is how I think these 22s make my CT look like
At first,I was hesitant getting them,but now they have grown on me and I am diggin'em
They give it a lower,more agressive and even faster look
Handling feels a bit more stable,especially as you go faster

http://

Old 05-16-2012, 06:22 AM
vitaman is infamous around these parts
Do not usually care for "busy" wheels but those are stunning. Looks perfect with the Black.
Congrats on taking a chance!

Old 05-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
I just commented on the other picture you posted, but your Cayenne looks great with those wheels. Definitely my favorite wheel setup on this car. Congrats!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vitaman
Do not usually care for "busy" wheels but those are stunning. Looks perfect with the Black.
Congrats on taking a chance!
Thanks
"Busy"..great way to describe it
I never thought I would get 22s,but seeing them in person and rolling them next my CT..I knew those were the wheels that would enhance the powerful look of it the best
I love how they bring out the beast in the pepper even more and are a good compliment to the Giac tune,with just the right amount of added firmness
Another advantage is that they have the look of 3 piece,but are only a monobloc wheel
The icing on the cake is that they look bigger,but are lighter than my 20" Spyders(which I am keeping)

Old 05-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
I just commented on the other picture you posted, but your Cayenne looks great with those wheels. Definitely my favorite wheel setup on this car. Congrats!
Hi and thanks Adam
I always thought 22s seemed too big,but rolling those next to my CT..they felt right

Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Can you post a picture from the side? I am curious to find out how "big" this is compared to 20s. Looks great from the picture.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
Can you post a picture from the side? I am curious to find out how "big" this is compared to 20s. Looks great from the picture.
Thanks
There is no doubt the 22s are "bigger"..however, having the wheel well more filled up makes the Cayenne look more like a sedan
I accept the slightly firmer ride which goes along with the feeling of greater stability during more spirited driving
Furthur detailed impressions to follow after a bit of driving around this week-end..but so far,so good
Here's a pic more from the side

Last edited by pepper09tt; 05-16-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:16 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
I guess Pepper got tired of the RS Spyders

Old 05-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by frank69m
I guess Pepper got tired of the RS Spyders
Not tired,still love and am keeping the Spyders
The Turbo just felt like trying on a new pair of shoes

Old 05-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Looks great

Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
Looks great
Feeling good too
I have always liked a tighter ride when I have more power
So far,so good with the 22 experiment

Old 05-17-2012, 11:57 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy your new shoes. Here is my stock for a reference

Attached Images  
Old 05-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Enjoy your new shoes. Here is my stock for a reference

Thanks
I still have the Spyders,which I believe are the perfect factory choice
I would put them back on if I were to drive cross country(Naples to Seattle)
Here is a souvenir of mine

Old 05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Ah ... what a souvenir.
To die for. thanks my friend.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Ah ... what a souvenir.
To die for. thanks my friend.
Namaste
Yes,there is something special about picking up your car at the factory
It feels a little like coming home
The Autobahn is a fun experience as well
The Leipzig track is the perfect one to improve your driving,with many different types of turns while also being a good one to drive the Cayenne on
Here is a shot from the other side with the new rims
Love it how they make the pepper look faster
And much less like an suv

Last edited by pepper09tt; 05-17-2012 at 03:06 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: More like a car...