Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Paintless Dent Removal in Chicago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 12:17 PM
jbcayenne is infamous around these parts
Paintless Dent Removal in Chicago

Does anyone know a good paintless dent removal contact in the Chicago area? When I was pulling out of my parking garage last night, some a$$hold punched the back tailgate of my 2012 Cayenne. There is a very small indent above the "E" in Porsche along the back tailgate. Since my car is jet black, the small indent is noticable when the light hits it at an angle. Very annoying.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:31 AM
jesh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jbcayenne
Does anyone know a good paintless dent removal contact in the Chicago area? When I was pulling out of my parking garage last night, some a$$hold punched the back tailgate of my 2012 Cayenne. There is a very small indent above the "E" in Porsche along the back tailgate. Since my car is jet black, the small indent is noticable when the light hits it at an angle. Very annoying.
Sorry to hear this man. Are you downtown or in the suburbs? There are a few places up here in Barrington Hills that can do it - or at least that I've had body work on and trust them to do work on my cars.